Axis Bank Education Loans provide funding options to Indian students for studies in India and abroad. The Axis Bank has education loan schemes that cover expenses like tuition fees, admission fees, exam fees, lab and equipment charges and accommodation expenses of students. Axis Education Loan also provides unique options of Student Education Loan Insurance for the ease of repayment and emergency discontinuation of Education Loan. But to apply for an education loan one needs complete information about documents required for Axis Bank Education Loan. The first necessity of Education Loan application is awareness about Education Loan schemes of Axis Bank.
- Axis Bank Education Loan: Scheme Variants and Application Process
- Axis Bank Education Loan: documents required checklist
- Axis Bank Education Loan: Documents required for Interest Subsidy and Tax benefits
- Axis Bank Education Loan: Important Notes for applicants
Axis Bank Education Loan: Scheme Variants and Application Process
|Axis Bank Education Loan Applicants||Loan Limits||Loan Details and Interest Rates|
|Domestic/ Study Abroad Education Loan||₹50,000 to ₹4,00,000||Interest Rate: 15.2%|
Abroad: ₹1500 + GST
|Domestic/ Study Abroad Education Loan||₹4,00,000 to ₹7,50,000||Interest Rate: 14.7%|
Abroad: 1500 + GST
|Domestic/ Study Abroad Education Loan||₹7,50,000 to ₹10,00,000||Interest Rate: 13.7%|
Abroad: ₹1500 + GST
|Domestic Education Loan||₹10,00,000 to ₹75,00,000||Interest Rate: 13.7%|
Processing Charges: ₹5000 + GST
|Study Abroad Education Loan||₹10,00,000 to ₹20,00,000||Interest Rate: 13.7%|
Domestic: 1500 + GST
|Study Abroad Education Loan||₹20,00,000 to ₹75,00,000||Interest Rate: 13.7%|
Processing Charges: 0.75% of Differential Loan Amount
Axis Bank Education Loan: documents required checklist
Axis Education Loan are very organized and that’s what helps them to serve the loan applicants in the best way. Documents required for Axis Bank student loan ensure that students and parents are able to avail every benefit including the government subsidy and extra benefits as mentioned earlier.
Documents for Axis Bank Education Loan are divided into various sections to imbibe transparency in Loan Application Process. They are segmented into pre-application documents, post-application documents and extra documents for benefits. All details of these documents are mentioned below.
Axis Bank Education Loan: Indicative table for documents required
|Education Loan Document Category||Document Type||Document Details and Guidelines|
|Pre Sanction Documents required for Axis Bank Education Loan||Proof of Identity|
|Proof of Residence|
Any one of the above
IT (Income Tax) Returns approved by Chartered Accountant (C.A.) (min 2 years)
Latest Salary Slips and Form 16 with recent Salary Certificate
|Post Sanction Documents||First Disbursement Documents|
|Subsequent Disbursement Documents|
Axis Bank Education Loan: Documents required for Interest Subsidy and Tax benefits
Central Sector Interest Subsidy Scheme provides complete compensation against Interest paid on education loan for the course duration of the loan applicants +1 year (6 months from employment) and also allows the students from economically weaker sections to seek collateral free education loans for up to ₹7,50,000 (7.5 Lakhs).
The documents required for Axis Bank Education Loan CSIS Interest Subsidy benefits are:-
- Income Certificate of Loan Co-applicant or Applicant (whoever pays the EMIs)
- Income Tax Statement: to be obtained from Axis Bank Loan Center by submission of signed request and ID proof
Axis Bank Education Loan: Important Notes for applicants
- With the information of ‘Documents required for Axis Bank Education Loan’, you would also need information about Axis Education Loan Application Process to proceed with your loan request. It’s always good to know about interest rates before you apply for any education loan because there are often details that are missed by the bank’s official website.
- Axis Bank also has calculators for Education loan interest rates, EMIs and tax benefits under section 80/E. These counters help you to make a more informed decision on how to take and use an education loan.
- The options for outward remittances for students who wish to study abroad and education loan insurance are also available with Axis Education Loan. The documents required for Axis Student Loan also consist of the forms
- Do not forget to ask your Axis Education Loan service provider for adjustment of education loan with scholarships as it’ll help further reduce the amount of margin payment which is already very low for Axis Bank. You can find more information about ‘Education Loan Application through Government Vidyalakhsmi Portal’ at Buddy4Study.