Santoor Women’s Scholarship is a popular scholarship started for the benefit of young Indian girls by Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Cares. Every year, Santoor Women’s Scholarship is offered to 900 girl students who have passed class 12 and wish to pursue higher education in the field of humanities, liberal arts and sciences. The scholarship is meant for underprivileged and disadvantaged girls living across Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Telangana. Initiated in the year 2016-17, almost 1800 students have been benefitted from this scholarship program till now.
Given below are the full details of Santoor Women’s Scholarship.
Santoor Women’s Scholarship – Rewards
The scholarship awards successful candidates with an annual scholarship grant till the completion of their course. Find below the complete details about the scholarship amount:
- Around 900 scholars are selected to avail this scholarship every year.
- Each selected scholar gets an amount of INR 24,000 per annum till he/she completes his/her course of study.
- Also, the selected scholars are permitted to utilise their scholarship amount to either cover their tuition fee or other education-related activities.
Santoor Women’s Scholarship Deadline
The last date to apply for Santoor Scholarship scheme is usually in the month of August or September of every year.
- The deadline for Santoor Scholarship 2019 is 15th July 2019 to 15th August 2019
Santoor Women’s Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
The scholarship is meant for girl students of Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Telangana who have passed class 12 and are willing to pursue higher education. Full details are highlighted below:
- Girl students who want to pursue higher education in the field of humanities, liberal arts and sciences can apply.
- Only applicants with underprivileged and disadvantaged backgrounds can apply for this scholarship program.
- The applicants must be from Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Telangana.
- The applicants must have passed class 10 from a local government school.
- The candidates should have passed class 12 from a government school/junior college in the academic year 2018-19.
- Also, the candidates must be enrolled in a minimum 3-years’ full-time diploma/graduate program beginning 2019-20.
- Applicants belonging to backward districts would be given Preference.
The scholarship application process is quite simple and easy to comprehend and follow. Follow the steps given below to complete your application process.
- Interested applicant can submit their application online.
- First of all, the applicants have to register using their Gmail, Facebook or any Email ID. Then, they need to complete a 5-step process to fill the Santoor scholarship application form.
- Applicants may also be required to write a 600-word essay on a given topic.
- After completing the above steps, the form can be submitted by the applicant.
You can click here to start your application procedure.
Santoor Women’s Scholarship – Key Documents
The candidates applying for this scholarship must keep a few important documents with them at the time of filling the Santoor scholarship application form. The necessary documents are listed below:
- 1 recent passport size photograph
- A photocopy of applicant’s passbook (other than Gramin Bank)
- A photocopy of Aadhaar card
- A photocopy of class 10 certificate
- A photocopy of class 12 certificate
Santoor Women’s Scholarship Terms and conditions
All the interested candidates need to adhere to the below-mentioned terms and conditions in order to be successful in applying for the Santoor Scholarship.
- Applications not meeting the prerequisite conditions will be rejected. So, students need to make sure that they fulfill all the required criteria.
- Also, the right to give, reject, modify, withdraw and/or discontinue the scholarship lies solely with Wipro Cares. No other body is eligible/authorised to offer this scholarship to students.
Santoor Women’s Scholarship Result
When all the applications are vetted and the selected candidates are further interviewed, the final list of Santoor Scholarship winners is released.
- The result for Santoor Scholarship 2018 is yet to be announced.
Santoor Women’s Scholarship – Contact Detail
In case of any query or confusion regarding Santoor Scholarship scheme, the applicants can send their questions to the address mentioned below or email them.
- Stellar IT Park, Tower–1,
Ground Floor, Office No. 8, 9 & 10,
C – 25, Sector – 62,
Noida – 201301, India
- Email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Buddy4Study is the application partner of Santoor Women’s Scholarship 2019. If you are an aspiring candidate who wants to pursue higher education, apply for Santoor scholarship.
About Wipro Consumer Care and Wipro Cares
A subsidiary of Wipro, Wipro Consumer Care has a strong presence in the market of personal care and skin care products in India and abroad. With the help of Wipro Cares, a philanthropic foundation of Wipro, Wipro Consumer Care intends to make a lasting impact on society through its initiatives in the field of education, community environment and sustainability.