Virchow Scholarship Program 2022 is a CSR initiative of the Virchow Foundation to provide financial assistance to meritorious and underprivileged girls to pursue their higher education. The scholarship program contributes to the noble cause of helping girl students pursue their education and transform their lives for a promising future. Under this program, girl students from Telangana or Andhra Pradesh who are currently studying in Class 11 or diploma/graduation (in any stream) after Class 10 or 12 will be provided with financial assistance of up to INR 15,000 per year.
This article will help you in having a deeper cognizance of this scholarship programme in terms of its application process, eligibility, documentation, and other needful information. Read further to have a detailed understanding of this scholarship and its application process.
- Virchow Scholarship Program 2022 – An Overview
- Virchow Scholarship Program 2022 – Key Dates
- Virchow Scholarship Program 2022 – Eligibility
- Virchow Scholarship Program 2022 – Award Details
- Virchow Scholarship Program 2022 – Application Process
- Virchow Scholarship Program 2022 – Key Documents
- Virchow Scholarship Program 2022 – Selection Process
- Virchow Scholarship Program 2022 – Contact Details
Virchow Scholarship Program 2022 – An Overview
Virchow Foundation is a subsidiary of the Virchow Group. It has introduced this scholarship program to support the education of meritorious and underprivileged girl students from Telangana and Andhra Pradesh. The company believes that education is a powerful tool in transforming the lives of girl students for a promising future. Under this scholarship, girl students who have passed Class 10 or 12 and are currently studying in Class 11 or diploma/graduation (in any stream) at government schools/colleges will be provided with a scholarship up to INR 15,000 to continue their education.
The table given below consists of the essential details about the scholarship programme for your quick reference.
Detailed Overview of Virchow Scholarship Program 2022
|Name of the Scholarship||Virchow Scholarship Program 2022|
|Provider Detail||Virchow Foundation|
|Eligibility||Girl students from Telangana and Andhra Pradesh studying in Class 11 or graduation/diploma (any stream)|
|Award||Up to INR 15,000 per year|
|Last Date to Apply||14th September 2022|
Virchow Scholarship Program 2022 – Key Dates
Now, with this brief piece of information, it is important to have knowledge of some other details. But before referring to them, the candidates are necessarily required to keep track of the important dates of application to this scholarship programme. The applications for Virchow Scholarship Program 2021 2022-23 are currently open. The last date to submit the application forms is 14th September 2022.
Virchow Scholarship Program 2022 – Eligibility
To procure the benefits under the Virchow Scholarship Program 2022, the candidates are essentially required to fulfil certain conditions set by the provider. These conditions include –
- Open for girl students only.
- Applicants must be residents of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicants must be currently studying in Class 11 (any stream) or graduation/diploma (any stream) from government schools/colleges only after their Class 10 and 12 examinations.
- Applicants must have scored at least 70% marks in their Class 10/12 examinations.
- Annual family income of the applicants should be less than INR 6,00,000 (6 lakh) from all sources.
Virchow Scholarship Program 2022 – Award Details
The scholars selected under this scholarship program will receive the following benefits –
- For Class 10 Passed Students (studying in Class 11): INR 10,000 per year
- For Class 12 Passed Students (studying in Graduation/Diploma): INR 15,000 per year
Note: The scholarship fund can be utilized only to cover academic expenses.
Virchow Scholarship Program 2022 – Application Process
If you find yourself eligible for the Virchow Scholarship Program 2022, you can apply for it online by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official scholarship page.
- Read all the details carefully and click the ‘Apply Now’ button under the ‘How can you apply?’ section.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land on the ‘Application Form Page’. If not registered, register at Buddy4Study with your email/mobile number/Gmail account
- The candidate will be redirected to a separate application instruction page. Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form and upload relevant documents
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’. Check if all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen or not.
- If all the details in the preview are correct, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Virchow Scholarship Program 2022 – Key Documents
While applying for the Virchow Scholarship Program 2022, the applicants are required to keep the following documents ready with them:
- Marksheet of Class 10 or 12
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Family income proof (Salary Slip, Form 16, Income Certificate, ITR, etc.)
- Bank account details of applicant
- Photograph of the applicant
Virchow Scholarship Program 2022 – Selection Process
The selection of scholars is a multi-stage process where students are selected on the basis of their academic merit and financial background. Details of the selection process are mentioned below:
- Shortlisting of candidates based on their academic merit and financial background
- Telephonic interview of the shortlisted candidates followed by document verification
- Review for the announcement of final list of beneficiaries
NOTE: The final decision on scholar selection will be taken by the scholarship provider.
Virchow Scholarship Program 2022 – Contact Details
In case you have any queries related to this scholarship programme, its eligibility, application process, award details, or selection process, you are requested to connect through the contact details given below –
Phone: 011-430-92248 (Ext- 272) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6 PM)