Raman Kant Munjal Scholarships 2023
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Raman Kant Munjal Scholarships 2023 is an initiative by the Raman Kant Munjal Foundation supported by Hero FinCorp that aims to support students pursuing finance-related courses to get admissions to reputed colleges and pursue their dream of a promising career and a better life. Under this scholarship, students who are currently studying in the 1st-year of BBA, BFIA, B.Com. (H, E), Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS), Integrated Program in Management (IPM), BA (Economics), Bachelors in Business Studies (BBS), Bachelors in Banking and Insurance (BBI), Bachelors in Accounting and Finance (BAF) and B.Sc. (Statistics) or any other finance related degree courses will be entitled to receive a financial assistance of up to INR 5,00,000 per year for a period of 3 years to complete their education.
About Raman Kant Munjal Foundation
The Raman Kant Munjal Foundation, an initiative of Hero Group, is dedicated to enriching and energizing lives by helping the less privileged and thus enabling to build a happier and healthier community and society. The foundation runs several initiatives in the fields of education, skill development, community development and environment. The Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship is also one of its initiatives to support the education of the underprivileged students in finance-related streams.
Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship 2023
- Students pursuing 1st year of BBA, BFIA, B.Com. (H, E), Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS), Integrated Program in Management (IPM), B.A. (Economics), Bachelors in Business Studies (BBS), Bachelors in Banking and Insurance (BBI), Bachelors in Accounting and Finance (BAF) and B.Sc. (Statistics) or any other finance-related degree courses are eligible.
- Applicants must have secured a minimum of 80% marks in Classes 10 & 12 examinations.
- The annual family income of the applicants should be less than INR 4 lakh.
- Open for Indian nationals only.
- Children of employees/contract employees of Hero FinCorp, Raman Kant Munjal Foundation and Buddy4Study are not eligible to apply.
Scholarship ranging from INR 40,000 to INR 5,00,000 per year will be awarded to each scholar for a period of 3 years for completing their education.
Note: The exact scholarship amount will depend on the accepted college fee.
- Marksheet of Class 10 and 12
- Aadhaar card of the applicant
- Pan card and Aadhaar card of the parents
- Income proof [ITR (all 7 pages reflecting all account)/Income Certificate/Salary slip of salaried parents]
- Bank account statements of applicant’s parents
- Current year admission proof
- College fee receipt/demand receipt issued by the college
- Affidavit (stating that all the documents provided by the applicants are true to their knowledge)
- Passport size photograph
Note: The applicant will be required to upload all the self-attested documents.
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land on the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study - Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile number/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Raman Kant Munjal Scholarships 2023’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Previous Year Scholarships And Results
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
011-430-92248 (Ext-326) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 06:00 PM (IST))email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the selection process for ‘Raman Kant Munjal Scholarships 2023’?
The selection process of Raman Kant Munjal Scholarships 2023 is a multi-stage process where students are selected based on their academic merit and financial background. Details of the selection process are mentioned below:-
- Shortlisting of candidates based on their academic merit and financial background
- Document verification
- Telephonic interview of the shortlisted candidates post document verification
- Interview of the selected candidates with the leadership team of Hero FinCorp
- Final selection of scholars post approval from the scholarship provider
Q. If selected, how will I receive the scholarship fund?
The scholarship amount will be transferred one-time to scholars’ or parents’ bank account.
Q. Will this scholarship be provided for subsequent years of studies?
Yes, the scholarship will be provided on an annual basis for 3 years. The renewal of the scholarship for the respective scholars can be considered for successive years based on the following criteria:
- no dropouts (from regular academic sessions)
- no disciplinary issues
- academic performance
The scholars are thus required to upload the following documents in the online scholar tracking system to receive the scholarship for subsequent years:
- Proof of continuity of education in subsequent year
- Academic grade report that they have passed the last exam and have good academic standing
- Attendance record of previous semesters
- Proof of tuition fee paid receipts for the current academic year
Q. Is this a one-time scholarship?
No. Selected students will receive this scholarship per year for a period of 3 years.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more