Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarships for Women Engineering Students, offered by Rolls-Royce India Private Limited supports the education of meritorious girl students who are pursuing Engineering degree programme at undergraduate level. The scholarship is applicable for those girl students who are in the 1st/2nd/3rd year of engineering degree programme at an AICTE recognised institution. Rolls-Royce India is offering this scholarship as part of its CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) initiative with an objective to promote women in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics). Under this programme, the eligible girl students can avail a scholarship of INR 35,000 for completing their education.
This article brings you all the relevant information related to Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarships for Women Engineering Students. The key details covered include key dates, scholarship amount, eligibility criteria, application process, selection procedure and other relevant details. The table given below provides a detailed overview of the scholarship programme.
- Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship – An Overview
- Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship – Key Dates
- Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship – Eligibility Criteria
- Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship – Scholarship Amount and Selection Process
- Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship – How to Apply?
- Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship – Key Documents Required
- Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship – Contact Details
Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship – An Overview
|1.||Name of the scholarship||Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarships for Women Engineering Students|
|2.||Provider detail||Roll-Royce India Private Limited|
|3.||Scholarship amount||INR 35,000|
|4.||Applicable for||Girls students in 1st/2nd/3rd year of Engineering degree programme|
|5.||How to apply?||Apply online through the official website of Buddy4Study|
|6.||Application timeline*||Between February and March|
*The application timeline mentioned above is tentative and may change as per the discretion of the scholarship provider.[embedyt] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB1mX_eovWs[/embedyt]
Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship – Key Dates
The applications for Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarships for Women Engineering Students are now open. Students, who find themselves eligible for this scholarship programme can apply before March 31, 2021.
Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship – Important Dates
|S.No.||Scholarship Event||Key Dates|
|1.||Scholarship application start date||23rd February 2021|
|2.||Scholarship application closing date||31st March 2021|
Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship – Eligibility Criteria
To receive financial assistance under Roll-Royce Unnati Scholarships for Women Engineering Students, the following eligibility criteria must be met –
- Only girl students can apply.
- The applicants must be studying in 1st/2nd/3rd year of Engineering degree programme (in fields like Marine, Aerospace, Electronics, Computers, etc.) at an AICTE recognised institution.
- The percentage of marks to be obtained by the applicants in Class 10 and 12 board exams must be more than 60%.
Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship – Scholarship Amount and Selection Process
The students selected for this scholarship programme will receive INR 35,000 as scholarship amount for studies in 2nd/3rd/4th year of engineering degree programme. The selection will be based on candidate’s previous class performance, family income and academic background. The process involves a multi-stage process that includes –
- Initial screening of scholarship applications based on academic merit and financial need
- Telephonic interview of the shortlisted candidates
- Face-to-face interview for final selection (if required)
Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship – How to Apply?
The students fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply for this scholarship online through Buddy4Study portal. Follow the steps below to apply –
Step 1: Visit the ‘Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarships for Women Engineering Students’ page.
Step 2: Read all the instructions carefully and click on ‘Apply Now’ button.
Step 3: The application page will open. Click on ‘Start Application’ (if already logged in) or click the ‘Register’ button to start the application.
Step 4: Fill in all required details in the scholarship application.
Step 5: Upload all relevant documents.
Step 6: Accept the terms and conditions and check the preview of your application.
Step 7: If all the details filled in the application are correct, submit the completed application by clicking on the ‘Submit’ button.
Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship – Key Documents Required
While applying for this scholarship, the applicants need to upload the following documents in support of their application –
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Self-attested copy of Class 10 or Class 12 mark sheet
- Admission proof (Admission fees receipt/college ID card, etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the applicant (Copy of passbook/cancelled cheque)
Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship – Contact Details
In case of any further query related to scholarship details, the applicants can reach out to the providers on the below given contact details –
Phone number: 011-430-92248(Ext-152) (Monday to Friday – 10:00AM to 6PM)