E-Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Yojana 2023 is an initiative of the Gujarat Social Justice & Empowerment Department (સામાજિક ન્યાય અને અધિકારીતા વિભાગ ગુજરાત સરકાર). The SJED Digital Gujarat has introduced the e-Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Digital Yojana for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) and Economically Backward Classes (EBC).
- What is E-Samaj Kalyan Portal?
- E-Samaj Kalyan 2023 – Objective
- E-Samaj Kalyan 2023 – Important Highlights
- E-Samaj Kalyan 2023 – Sections Benefitted Under this Scheme
- E-Samaj Kalyan 2023 – Department List
- E-Samaj Kalyan 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
- E-Samaj Kalyan 2023 – Documents Required
- E-Samaj Kalyan 2023 – Step-by-Step Application Procedure
- E-Samaj Kalyan 2023 – FAQs
What is E-Samaj Kalyan Portal?
E-SamajKalyan Portal is an official portal from which one can apply online for various government schemes. All those people who wish to apply for schemes like Kunwar Bai Nu Mameru Yojana, Palak Mata Pita Yojana, Awas Yojana, etc. can apply through this portal.
E-Samaj Kalyan 2023 – Objective
The main objective of the Gujarat state government is to ensure economic improvement in rural and urban areas, thereby empowering the people of Gujarat. One needs to visit the official SJE Gujarat website to register for this scheme.
E-Samaj Kalyan 2023 – Important Highlights
Before any student applies for the E-Samaj Kalyan scholarship programme, he/she should know the important details of this scheme.
|Name of the Registration||E-Samaj Kalyan Registration|
|Scheme Name||Gujarat e Samaj Kalyan|
|Provider||Government of Gujarat|
|Launched by||Gujarat Social Justice & Empowerment Department (SJED)|
|Department Name||Social Justice & Empowerment Department|
|List of Departments||
E-Samaj Kalyan 2023 – Sections Benefitted Under this Scheme
The sections of people who are benefitted under the e-Samaj Kalyan Gujarat Digital Yojana (ઇ–સમાજ કલ્યાણ ગુજરાત ડિજિટલ યોજના) are:
- Scheduled Castes
- Developing Castes
- Socially and Economically Backward Classes
- Minority communities
- Physically and mentally challenged persons
Note: The SJE Department is also implementing the Welfare Schemes for orphans, destitute people, beggars and aged citizens.
E-Samaj Kalyan 2023 – Department List
Powered by Gujarat E-Samaj Kalyan, there are several schemes included in the E-Samaj Kalyan portal (Samaj Kalyan Vibhag):
- Director of Scheduled Caste Welfare (નિયામક અનુસૂચિત જાતિ ક્લ્યાણ બોર્ડ)
- Director of Developing Castes Welfare (નિયામક વિકસતી જાતિ કલ્યાણ)
- Director of Social Defense (નિયામક સમાજ સુરક્ષા)
- Gujarat Safai Kamdar Development Corporation (ગુજરાત સફાઈ કામદાર વિકાસ નિગમ)
E-Samaj Kalyan 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
The E-Samaj Kalyan scheme is applicable for the underprivileged sections only. An aspirant must check the eligibility criteria to avail of the benefits of this Samaj Kalyan scheme.
- People belonging to underprivileged, SC/ST and backward classes
- People must be permanent residents in the state of Gujarat
E-Samaj Kalyan 2023 – Documents Required
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Educational Documents
- Caste Certificate
- Physically Handicapped Certificate (If any)
- Bank Details
- Bank Passbook
- BPL Certificate
- College ID Proof
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Residential Certificate
- SC Caste Certificate
- Voter ID Card
E-Samaj Kalyan 2023 – Step-by-Step Application Procedure
To continue with the Gujarat E-Samaj Kalyan registration process, applicants must follow the below steps:
1. Visit the official e-Samaj Kalyan website – https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/.
2. As a first time user, click on ‘Please Register Here’.
3. On clicking the registration link, a new page will open.
4. Fill in the details like name, gender, aadhaar card number, caste, DOB and others and click Register.
5. For NGO users, click the registration link beside the NGO option.
6. Fill in the required details and click on ‘Register’.
7. Once the registration process is completed, log in to the E-Samaj Kalyan Gujarat portal using the user ID, password and CAPTCHA code.
8. After successful login to the E-Samaj Kalyan page, applicants can select the scheme and apply online.
E-Samaj Kalyan 2023 – How to Track SJED Registration?
To know the SJED Scheme application status, applicants must follow the below-mentioned steps:
1. Visit the E-Samaj Kalyan portal – www.esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in
2. Scroll down the page and click on the Know your Application Status link
3. Enter the application number, Date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format, and track the SJED Schemes Application Status by hitting the Submit tab.
E-Samaj Kalyan 2023 – Helpline
For any kind of technical assistance, applicants can contact the helpline line number 079-23213017 from 10:30 A.M. to 6:30 P.M.
For information regarding any scheme, Click Here.
E-Samaj Kalyan 2023 – FAQs
What is the official website of the Gujarat E-Samaj Kalyan Portal?
The official website of SJED Login Gujarat is https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/.
Who can apply for the Gujarat E-Samaj Kalyan Application Form?
Citizens who belong to the underprivileged category can fill the application form.
From where can I check my E-Samaj Kalyan Gujarat status?
Applicants can check their E Samaj Kalyan status from the official portal – https://esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in/.
Is it mandatory to upload my BPL certificate to apply for this scheme?
Yes. One needs to upload their BPL certificates to apply for this Digital Samaj Kalyan scheme.