BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship Program is an initiative on the part of BSES Yamuna Power Limited (BYPL). The aim of this scholarship is to provide adequate support to the higher education of students who belong to the underprivileged sections of the society. Within the framework of this scholarship programme, the students who are currently pursuing their undergraduate programme ( any stream) from any of the government institutes in Delhi are eligible for the award of financial assistance of up to INR 30,000. This scholarship is meant to help them to continue their studies and achieve their dreams without worrying about heavy fees. However, these students must be in the final year of their undergraduate programme.
As this Scholarship Program is meant to help the budding minds of the underprivileged section of the society to fulfill their dreams, it is imperative to have detailed knowledge about this programme. This article will help you in having a deeper cognizance of this scholarship programme in terms of its application process, eligibility, documentation, and other needful information. Read further to have a detailed understanding of this scholarship and its application process.
- BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship Program – An Overview
- BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship Program – Key Dates
- BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship Program- Eligibility
- BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship Program – Award Details
- BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship Program – Application Process
- BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship Program – Key Documents
- BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship Program – Selection Process
- BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship Program – Contact Details
BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship Program – An Overview
BYPL is a power distribution enterprise in Delhi. As a part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative, BYPL has come up with this scholarship programme with an aim of improving the lives of underprivileged people through access to quality education at an affordable expenditure. The amount of scholarship that each scholar will receive is up to INR 30,000.
The table given below consists of the essential details about the scholarship program for your quick reference.
Detailed Overview of BYP SASHAKT Scholarship
|Name of the Scholarship||BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship|
|Provider Detail||BSES Yamuna Power Limited (BYPL)|
|Eligibility||Final year undergraduate students residing in Delhi|
|Award||Up to INR 30,000|
|Last Date to Apply||14th November 2021|
|Announcement of Results||January 2022 (Tentative)|
BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship Program – Key Dates
Now, with this brief piece of information, it is important to have knowledge of some other details. But before referring to them, the candidates are necessarily required to keep track of the important dates of application to this scholarship program. The applications for BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship Program 2021 are currently open. The last date to submit the application forms is November 14, 2021.
BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship Program- Eligibility
To procure the benefits under the BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship Program, the candidates are essentially required to fulfil a set of certain conditions set by the provider. These conditions include –
- Indian nationals living in Delhi only can apply.
- Applicants must be in the final year of undergraduate programme (any stream) in any of the government institutes in Delhi.
- Must have secured above 55% marks in their last qualifying examination.
- Annual family income of the applicant must be less than or equal to INR 6,00,000 (6 lakh) from all sources.
- Wards of employees of BSES Yamuna Power Limited (BYPL) and Buddy4Study do not come within the purview of this eligibility.
BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship Program – Award Details
As mentioned earlier, an award of INR 30, 000 is given to students belonging to underprivileged sections of the society and who are currently in the final year of their undergraduate programme (any stream).
BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship Program – Application Process
If you find yourself eligible for the BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship Program, you can apply for it online by following the steps mentioned below –
Step 1: Visit the official scholarship page.
Step 2: Read all the details closely and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
Step 3: A separate registration page will open. You are required to fill in all needful details and click on the ‘Create new account’ tab.
Step 4: After successful creation of the account, you are required to log in to proceed with the fellowship application form. Then, you are required to fill in all required details in the application.
Step 5: Upload relevant documents and a video describing the ideas/project and answer the questions that have been asked.
Step 6: Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
Step 7: Double-check application details in ‘preview mode’ and click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship Program – Key Documents
While applying for the BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship Program, the applicants are required to keep the following documents ready with them –
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar card
- Family income proof (Salary Slip, Form 16, Income Certificate, ITR, etc.)
- Marksheets of last qualifying examination, Class 10 & Class 12
- Latest college fee receipt (for current academic year)
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship Program – Selection Process
The selection of students for BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship comprises two major steps as follows:
- Initial shortlisting of applicants on the basis of their academic merit and financial background.
- Telephonic interview sessions of shortlisted candidates are held which is then followed by document verification round for the final selection.
BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship Program – Contact Details
In case you have any queries related to this scholarship program, its eligibility, application process, award details, or selection process, you are requested to connect with us through the contact details given below –
Phone: 011-430-92248 (Ext- 132) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6 PM)