UP scholarship correction 2022-23 is an important section of the UP scholarship application process. The applicants can correct their online application form through UP scholarship correction. The incorrect details filled in by applicants can be rectified and submitted through the UP scholarship correction page.
The Uttar Pradesh (UP) government opens an online scholarship portal every year and invites fresh and renewal applications from students. The portal consists of many scholarships to support deserving students financially at the pre-matric and post-matric levels.
In this article, applicants will get insights into the process of correcting the online application form, who are eligible for the UP scholarship correction, and more.
* The tentative date for UP scholarship correction is between July to November.
- UP Scholarship Correction 2022-23 – A General Overview
- UP Scholarship Correction 2022-23 – Eligibility
- UP Scholarship Correction 2022-23 – Steps to Follow
- UP Scholarship Correction 2022-23 – FAQs
UP Scholarship Correction 2022-23 – A General Overview
|Name||Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Correction|
UP Scholarship Correction 2022-23 – Eligibility
The UP scholarship correction 2022-23 provision is applicable for post-matric scholarships. The applicants pursuing post-matriculation or post-secondary studies are eligible for the correction in the online applications.
It covers the below-listed levels:
- Classes 11, 12
- Post Graduation
- MPhil level
- Postdoctoral level
Note: The correction window opens every year for a short span of time. So, applicants are advised to check the online application status from time to time.
- Know detailed eligibility criteria for UP Pre-Matric Scholarship.
- Know detailed eligibility criteria for UP Post-Matric Scholarship.
UP Scholarship Correction 2022-23 – Steps to Follow
Once the students complete the online application for UP scholarship, they are required to submit the hard copy of the completed application form along with all supporting documents to their respective institutions for scrutiny. After the scrutiny process is over, the students can check their application status on the portal and make corrections, if required. What are the steps to be followed for UP scholarship correction? Here is a step-wise description of the correction process.
Step 1: Log in to Scholarship & Fee Reimbursement Online System of UP
- Visit the online UP scholarship portal (Scholarship & Fee Reimbursement Online System).
- Click on “Student” and select Postmatric login (either intermediate fresh/renewal or other than intermediate fresh/renewal).
- Log in using your registration number, date of birth and password/verification code.
- Enter the captcha and submit.
Step 2: Making the Corrections
- After successful login, you need to check your scrutiny result which is visible on the screen.
- To make any corrections, click on “Modify application after initial test” button.
- You will be directed to the application page.
- Make the required corrections and submit the corrected online application again.
Step 3: Submitting the corrected application to the institution
- Once you have made all the corrections in the UP scholarship application, take a printout of the application.
- Submit the hard copy of the corrected application to the respective institutions.
What is UP Scholarship?
The UP scholarships help students (domicile of Uttar Pradesh) complete their education without financial barriers. Every year, a large number of students get benefitted from the pre-matric and post-matric scholarships launched on the UP Scholarship Portal. Both the pre-matric scholarships and post-matric scholarships are available for applicants belonging to scheduled castes (SC)/scheduled tribes (ST)/ other backward classes (OBC)/ General categories.
The government of Uttar Pradesh runs the UP scholarship portal. The UP scholarship portal lists about 10 scholarships (including pre-matric scholarships and post-matric scholarships) for the residents of Uttar Pradesh.
UP Scholarship Correction 2022-23 – FAQs
Can we edit the scholarship after submission?
No, once a student completes the final submission, the application will be forwarded, and the application can’t be edited.
What is UP scholarship correction date 2022-23?
The last date of the UP scholarship correction will be uploaded on the official website - scholarship.up.gov.in.
How can I correct my details in the UP scholarship application?
The application window for making corrections in the form opens when the applications are scrutinised by the institution. The students are required to correct the incorrect data filled in the application. The process of making corrections is simple. The students need to log in to their user dashboard where the application correction details will appear. They need to make the relevant corrections within the stipulated time limit.
Know more about UP scholarship 2023
Comments are closed.