SJE Scholarship Portal is a state-level online portal for the students of Rajasthan to provide access to the scholarship schemes offered by the Social Justice and Empowerment Department of Rajasthan. The portal primarily focuses on the educational upliftment of students belonging to SC, ST, OBC, EBC, SBC and DNT category.
Latest Update: The applications for Post-Matric Scholarships for 2022 on SJE Scholarship Portal are open. The last date to apply has been extended till 3oth November 2022. Read further to know more.
- SJE Scholarship Portal – What it is?
- SJE – Key Scholarships to Look For
- SJE Scholarships – Eligibility
- SJE Scholarships – Application Process
- SJE Scholarship Portal – Key Features
- About SJE
- SJE Scholarships – FAQs
- ✔️ Q. What is SJE Scholarship Portal?
- ✔️ Q. How can a student check the status of his/her scholarship application on SJE Portal?
- ✔️ Q. Which are the scholarship schemes listed on SJE scholarship portal?
- ✔️ Q. How can a student apply for a scholarship on SJE Scholarship Portal?
- ✔️ Q. When is the last date to apply for any scholarship on SJE scholarship portal?
- SJE Scholarships – Contact Details
SJE Scholarship Portal – What it is?
The SJE Scholarship portal not only enlists the information of all the scholarships but also provides an online application system for paperless applications. What does this portal contain? What are facilities that you, as a student can avail? Which are the scholarships that you should focus on? You will get all these answers in the article further. Reading further will give you in-depth information about the portal.
SJE – Key Scholarships to Look For
Which are the scholarships available for students at SJE scholarship portal? When can you apply for these scholarships? What kind of financial assistance is given to students under such scholarships? Get an answer to all your questions in the table given below. It contains the detailed list of scholarships that are being run by the Social Justice and Empowerment Department, their tentative application period and award details.
List of key SJE scholarships to look for
|S.No.||Scholarship Name||Application Period*||Awards|
|1.||Post-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC Students, Rajasthan||December to March||Maintenance allowance, cost of the study tour, reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees, book allowance, etc.|
|2.||Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students, Rajasthan||December to March||Maintenance allowance, cost of the study tour, reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees, book allowance, etc.|
|3.||Post Matric Scholarship for SBC Students, Rajasthan||December to March||Maintenance allowance, cost of the study tour, reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees, book allowance, etc.|
|4.||Ambedkar International Scholarship Scheme for SC Students, Rajasthan||April to May||Financial assistance of up to INR 25.00 Lakh per annum|
|5.||Ambedkar Fellowship Scheme for SC Students, Rajasthan||April to May||INR 15,000 per month|
*The application period mentioned above is tentative which may change on the discretion of the scholarship provider.
SJE Scholarships – Eligibility
Who can apply for the scholarships that are being offered by SJE Department? Are there any special conditions that one needs to follow to be eligible for these scholarships? If yes, then what are those conditions? The answer to all your questions is given in the table below which contains the detailed eligibility conditions that you need to fulfil to avail these scholarships. However, the key eligibility condition that is mandatory for all the schemes is that you should be a permanent resident of Rajasthan or hold the domicile of the state.
Detailed eligibility for SJE scholarships
|1.||Post-Matric & CM Scholarship, Rajasthan||
|2.||Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students, Rajasthan||
|3.||Post Matric Scholarship for SBC Students, Rajasthan||
|4.||Ambedkar International Scholarship Scheme for SC Students, Rajasthan||
|5.||Ambedkar Fellowship Scheme for SC Students, Rajasthan||
SJE Scholarships – Application Process
How can you apply for scholarships that are being offered by the Social Justice and Empowerment Department? What are the steps to be followed to apply for the scholarships through the SJE portal? These are some obvious questions that may occur in your mind while discussing the portal. The answer to your question is given hereunder. Here is a step-by-step guide of how can you apply for a scholarship through SJE. Following these steps, you can apply for any of the above-mentioned scholarships.
Step 1 – Registering with SJE
- Visit the official website.
- Click on “Scholarship Portal” under the Apply Online/E-Services section.
- Click on “Sign-Up/Register” button.
- You will be redirected to Rajasthan Single Sign-On page. Click on “Citizen” tab.
- Select any one from the options – Bhamashah, Aadhaar, Facebook, Google+ or Twitter to start the registration.
- Continue to register through your respective option chosen.
- Create your SSOID and password and register.
Step 2 – Logging into your SJE account
- Visit the sign-in page of Rajasthan Single Sign-On.
- Log in using your SSOID (digital identity) and password.
Step 3 – Applying for the scholarship
- Once you are logged in, you need to update your profile by filling in all the necessary information.
- The moment you update your information, you will be directed to the user dashboard containing various digital options for you.
- Select the “Scholarships” option to enter the scholarship application.
- A dialogue box will appear asking – “How would you like to register yourself?” Click on “Student” and proceed for the scholarship application.
- Fill in all required information and upload the supporting documents.
- Finally, submit the application. (Note: Ascertain that you have entered the correct information in the application before submitting it).
Note: Make sure that you update your Bhamashah ID to apply for the scholarship. Otherwise, the scholarship application will not open.
SJE Scholarship Portal – Key Features
The use of SJE portal is not just limited to the scholarship application. It serves various other purposes too with its enormous features. Yes, once you get registered with SJE, you can avail numerous benefits. Some of its key features that can draw your attention include –
- Once you have applied for the scholarship, you can track its application status through this portal.
- It also allows you to keep track of all your transactions.
- You can even carry out bill payment of water, electricity, landline and mobile through this portal.
- You also get quick access to various electronic facilities like e-learning, e-library, e-mitra reports, E-bazaar, etc.
The Social Justice and Empowerment Department (SJE) of the Government of Rajasthan runs various scholarship programmes for the socio-economic welfare and development of people belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC), Economically Backward Classes (EBC), Special Backward Classes (SBC), specially-abled, aged citizens and women. To stay in line with its objective, the department has launched its online portal – SJE, for the residents of Rajasthan. The portal carries every whereabout regarding the schemes run by the state government.
SJE Scholarships – FAQs
✔️ Q. What is SJE Scholarship Portal?
SJE Rajasthan Scholarship Portal is a dedicated online scholarship portal of Government of Rajasthan. Run by the Social Justice and Empowerment Department of Rajasthan, the portal enlists all the schemes offered by the government for students belonging to SC, ST, OBC, EBC, SBC and DNT category. The students must be a domicile of Rajasthan state to avail benefits under these scholarships.
✔️ Q. How can a student check the status of his/her scholarship application on SJE Portal?
The students who have applied for one of the scholarships available on SJE scholarship portal can track their application status online through the portal itself. They need to log in using SSOID and password created at the time of registration. Upon successful login, the students need to click on the 'Application Status' tab to track the status of their scholarship application.
✔️ Q. Which are the scholarship schemes listed on SJE scholarship portal?
The SJE scholarship portal enlists scholarships for students who are domicile of Rajasthan state. The key scholarships listed on the portal include Post-Matric Scholarships for SC/ST/OBC Students, Post-Matric Scholarships for SBC Students, Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC Students, Ambedkar International Scholarship Scheme for SC Students, and more.
✔️ Q. How can a student apply for a scholarship on SJE Scholarship Portal?
The students who find themselves eligible for any scholarship can apply for it through the 'Scholarship Portal' tab of SJE website. The students will be redirected to the new scholarship portal where they can register/sign-up to proceed with the application. Once registered, the students need to log in using their SSOID and password. Thereafter, they can proceed with the scholarship application process.
✔️ Q. When is the last date to apply for any scholarship on SJE scholarship portal?
The last date to apply for the scholarships available on SJE scholarship portal varies every academic year as per the discretion of the provider. While the post-matric scholarships are tentatively announced in the month of December, their applications close till the month of March. The students are advised to visit the official website of the portal to get the latest updates on the application deadline.
SJE Scholarships – Contact Details
In case you have any query regarding any Rajasthan scholarship information or its application process, feel free to contact the Social Justice and Empowerment Department, Government of Rajasthan through your respective district office of SJED or email at – email@example.com