MahaDBT Scholarship Status is one of the important features of the MahaDBT scholarship portal that allows students to check their scholarship application status. It is also known as Aaple Sarkar DBT, this portal. The portal offers 38 different scholarships for the students of Maharashtra who are studying at the post-matriculation level.
The students who apply for MahaDBT scholarships online also look for provisions to track their application status. This article provides a better understanding of how you can check your application status online. Also, you will get to know about the scholarships that are available on the MahaDBT portal.
MahaDBT Scholarship Status 2024 – Step-Wise Guide
Once the scholarship application is submitted, it goes through strict scrutiny after which it is approved or rejected. If the application is approved, the scholarship amount is then disbursed to the students. The MahaDBT portal allows you to keep track of your scholarship application at every stage. Follow the steps given below to easily track your MahaDBT scholarship status for the academic year 2024.
Step 1: Visit the official website mahadbtmahait.gov.in
Step 2: Click on the ‘Post-Matric Scholarship’ tab to proceed
Step 3: Now, click on the ‘Applicant Login’ button to log into the user dashboard using the registered username, password, and captcha
Step 4: Click on ‘My Applied Scheme’
Step 5: The status of the application for the scholarship will appear on the monitor under different sections namely – Under Scrutiny Applications, Approved Applications, Rejected Applications, and Fund Disbursed
*Under Scrutiny Application: If your application has not yet been scrutinized, its status will be visible under the ‘Under Scrutiny Application’ section. At this stage, the scholarship application will be checked or verified at the Department level or Institute level to make sure that there is no mistake in the application.
*Approved Application: If your application is found to be correct in every respect after the scrutiny, its status is visible under the ‘Approved Application’ section.
*Rejected Application: If your application is rejected due to any reason then it will be shown under this section. The most common reasons for rejection are missing documents, false/incorrect information, etc.
*Fund Disbursed: If your application has been approved and the funds have been disbursed, its status will be visible under this section. The funds will be disbursed directly into the account of the beneficiaries. The amount of the scholarship will completely depend on the scholarship schemes for which the applicant has applied.
Note: The students are advised to enter their registered username and valid password to log in.
MahaDBT 2024 Scholarship Portal Details
MahaDBT Scholarship Portal is the dedicated scholarship portal of the Government of Maharashtra that looks after the effective implementation and disbursement of different scholarship schemes. The online portal promotes transparency in the entire process from start to end. Its varied features allow users to keep track of their application status and fund disbursement. It enlists a number of scholarships offered by different government departments.
Department-Wise Scholarship Details
The list of scholarships offered by MahaDBT under various departments is given below. A student can easily apply for the scholarship according to their eligibility.
The MahaDBT scholarship offers a total number of 38 scholarships under 8 different departments. A student can select from the listed scholarships according to the eligibility criteria. The table below highlights the list of scholarships offered by each department.
MahaDBT – Social Justice and Special Assistance Scholarships
- Government of India Post-Matric Scholarship
- Rajashri Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship
- Post-Matric Scholarship for Persons with Disability
- Vocational Training Fee reimbursement for the students belonging to Scheduled Caste category Students
- Post-Matric Tuition Fee and Examination Fee (Freeship)
- Maintenance Allowance for student Studying in professional courses
MahaDBT – Tribal Development Department Scholarships
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme
- Tuition Fee & Exam Fee for Tribal Students ( Freeship)
- Vocational Education Fee Reimbursement
- Vocational Education Maintenance Allowance
- Vocational Training Fee reimbursement for the students belonging to Scheduled Tribe Category
MahaDBT – Directorate of Higher Education (DHE) Scholarships
- Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulkh Shishyavrutti Scheme
- Assistance to Meritorious Students Scholarship – Junior Level
- Education Concession to the Children of Ex-Servicemen
- Eklavya Scholarship
- State Government Open Merit Scholarship
- Scholarship to Meritorious Students Possessing Mathematics/Physics
- Government Vidyaniketan Scholarship
- State Government Daxshina Adhichatra Scholarship
- Government Research Adichatra
- Education Concession to the Children Freedom Fighter
- Jawaharlal Nehru University Scholarship
- Assistance to Meritorious Students Scholarship – Senior Level
- Dr. Punjabrao Deshmukh Vasatigruh Nirvah Bhatta Yojna (DHE)
MahaDBT – Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) Scholarships
- Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Shikshan Shulkh Shishyavrutti Yojna
- Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Vastigruh Nirvah Bhatta Yojna (DTE)
MahaDBT – VJNT, OBC & SBC Welfare Department Scholarships
- Post Matric Scholarship to VJNT Students
- Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to VJNT Students
- Payment of Maintenance Allowance to VJNT and SBC Students Studying in Professional Courses and Living in Hostel Attached to Professional Colleges
- Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Merit Scholarship for students studying in 11th & 12th standard of VJNT & SBC category
- Post Matric Scholarship to OBC Students
- Post Matric Scholarship to SBC Students
- Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to OBC Students
- Tuition Fees and Examination Fees to SBC Students
- Vocational Training Fee reimbursement for the OBC, SEBC, VJNT & SBC Welfare Department students
MahaDBT – School Education and Sports Department Scholarships
- Open Merit Scholarships in Junior College
- Merit Scholarship for Economically Backward Class Students
MahaDBT – Directorate of Medical Education and Research (DMER) Scholarships
- Rajarshi Chhatrapati Shahu Maharaj Fee Reimbursement Scheme
- Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Hostel Maintenance Allowance
- Education Fee reimbursement for open category students affected due to SEBC and EWS reservation in medical and Dental colleges
MahaDBT – Minority Development Department Scholarships
- State Minority Scholarship Part II (DHE)
- Scholarship for Students of Minority Communities Pursuing Higher and Professional Courses (DTE)
- Scholarship for Students of Minority Communities Pursuing Higher and Professional Courses (DMER)