Aaple Sarkar Portal is a one-stop solution for the residents of Maharashtra. The portal is managed and run by the government of Maharashtra. It allows users to apply for an income certificate online without visiting the Government office.
Citizens of Maharashtra can register their names and apply online for certificates. This article includes all the important information regarding Aaple Sarkar online portal. Read on to know more about the services available on the portal, the step-by-step online registration guide, the documents required for registration, and the procedure to apply online for an income tax certificate.
Aaple Sarkar Portal 2023 – General Overview
|Name of Portal||Aaple Sarkar Portal|
|Run By||Maharashtra Government|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Maharashtra|
|Aim||Provide income certificate|
|Phone number||1800-120-8040 (Toll-Free)|
What is Aaple Sarkar Portal?
The government of Maharashtra runs an Aaple Sarkar Portal for the residents of the state. People of Maharashtra can apply online for income certificates and they do no’t need to visit the government office.
The process for creating the income certificate can be completed online. People need to visit Aaple Sarkar official portal aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in.
Aaple Sarkar – All Departments Under Aaple Sarkar
Aaple Sarkar provides numerous services to the people of Maharashtra. There are many departments that come under this portal. Hereunder is the list of all the departments under the portal.
- Department of animal husbandry, dairying & fisheries
- Department of Co-Operation Marketing and Textiles
- Finance Department
- Food & Public Distribution System (PDS)
- Forest Department
- Higher And Technical Education Department
- Home Department
- Industries, Energy and Labour Department
- Law and Judiciary Department
- Maharashtra Housing and Area Development Authority
- Maharashtra Pollution Control Board
- Medical Education And Drug Department
- Minorities Development Department
- Planning Department
- Public Health Department
- Public Works Department
- Revenue Department
- Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department
- School Education and Sports Department
- Skill Department
- Slum Rehabilitation Authority
- Social Justice and Special Assistance Department
- Transport Department
- Tribal Development Department
- Urban Local Bodies
- Water Resources Department
- Water Supply and Sanitation Department
- Women And Child Development
Aaple Sarkar Portal 2023 – Services Available
Aaple Sarkar provides various services to the residents of Maharashtra. Below is the list of all services that the Maharashtra government offers through the portal:
- Certificate for residence in a hilly area
- Residence certificate (temporary)
- Certificate of Solvency
- Domicile and Age Nationality certificate
- Income certificate
- Certificate for senior citizen
- Cultural programme permission
- Certificate for the small landholders
- Attestation of Affidavit
- Certificate for Agriculturist
- Duplicate mark sheet
- Duplicate passing certificate
- Duplicate migration certificate
- Certified copy record of rights
- Government commercial examination certificate correction
Aaple Sarkar Portal 2023 – Key Benefits
Aaple Sarkar Portal is one of the best platforms for the citizens of Maharashtra to apply online for an income certificate.
- The portal is a one stop online destination for people who want to apply for an income certificate and get it quickly
- It saves time and is easily accessible
- Also, this portal is user-friendly and provides quick services
Aaple Sarkar Portal 2023 – Documents Required For Registration
To register on the portal, residents of Maharashtra need to submit important documents. Hereunder is the list of required documents for registration on the portal.
Identity Proof for Residents
- Aadhaar card
- Voter ID card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Government / Semi-Government ID Proof
- Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MGNREGA) card
- Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY) card
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Driving License
- Ration Card
- Property Agreement Copy
- A Property Tax Receipt
- Telephone Bill
- Rent Receipt
- Electricity Bill
- Water Bill
How To Register at aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in?
Citizens of Maharashtra can apply to the portal through the official website (aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in). Follow the steps given below for online registration.
- Visit aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in
- Click on the ‘New User Register Here’ link
- Now two options will appear on the screen
- Choosing option one, the user needs to fill in important details (district, mobile number, user name, and OTP)
- Choosing option two, users need to fill in all the details required on the form (name, phone number, photograph, ID proof, etc.)
- Tick the declaration box and click on the ‘Register’ button
How to Apply For Income Certificate On Aaple Sarkar Portal?
Residents of Maharashtra need to follow the below-listed steps to apply for the income certificate.
- Visit the official website (aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in)
- Enter ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ and click on the ‘Login’ button
- Now, search for the ‘Revenue Department’ and choose ‘Sub Department’
- Select the certificate option from the list
- Click on the ‘Proceed’ tab
- Fill in the details and upload the required documents in the form
- Click on the ‘Apply’ tab
Aaple Sarkar 2023 – Helpline
To know more information about the services on the portal, one can call on the toll free number 1800-120-8040 between 8 AM to 8 PM. The call center representatives will help to acquire further details.
Also read, Aaple sarkar registration and login process.
What is the use of Aaple Sarkar?
The residents of Maharashtra can apply online for their certificates through the official Aaple Sarkar portal. It is a helpful substitute by the Maharashtra government for the people so as to avoid long queues by visiting the offices physically and submit the documents.
How do I complain to Aaple Sarkar?
To place complaints and queries, people can call on the toll free number - 1800-120-8040 between 8 AM to 8 PM.
How to fill income certificate form online in Maharashtra?
To fill income certificate form, visit the official website (aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in). Enter the ‘Username’ and ‘Password’ and click on the ‘Login’ button. Now, search for the ‘Revenue Department’, choose ‘Sub Department,’ select the certificate option from the list, then click on the ‘Proceed’ tab. Fill in the details and upload the required documents in the form, and click on the ‘Apply’ tab.
How can I upload documents to Aaple Sarkar Portal?
It is imperative to remember certain criteria while uploading the documents:
- For photographs, the image size must be between 5 KB to 20 KB, in JPEG format, the width must be 160 pixels, and the height must be between 200 to 212 pixels
- For Identity proof and address proof, the image size must be between 75 KB to 256 KB in JPEG/PDF format