The All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) has released the online scholarship application form for the AICTE PG scholarship 2022-23 and will accept applications from students admitted in AICTE-approved institutions.
Students who are currently pursuing their master’s degrees will receive 12,400 rupees as part of the PG scholarship programme.
According to the AICTE scholarship notification posted on the official website – aicte-india.org – first year students must have a valid score of either the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE), the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT), or the Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED).
Note: Candidates must submit their scholarship applications by or before 30 November 2022.
AICTE PG Scholarship 2022-23 – Important Dates
According to the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) notification, all the institutes must upload the eligible student’s details on the AICTE portal before 15 December 2022.
The applicants are advised to go through the important dates regarding PG scholarship 2022 below:
|Newspaper Advertisement||28 August 2022|
|Application Submission||1 September 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||30 November 2022|
|Last Date of Verification||15 December 2022|
AICTE PG Scholarship 2022-23 – Eligibility
- At the time of admission, candidates must be enrolled as full-time students in AICTE- approved institutions and programmes such as master’s programmes in Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy, and Design.
- Candidates admitted for part-time courses are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Joint accounts are not permitted for the scholarship.
- Candidates who fall under the category of Scheduled Tribes (ST), Scheduled Caste (SC), Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) and Persons with Disabilities (PwS) must have authorized certificates.
- The bank account details of the candidates must match with the original credentials of the applicants.
Also, candidates keep the following important points in mind:
- Students who fall under the Other Backward Classes (OBC) category are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Students who qualify for the competitive exams (GATE, GPAT, CEED) after the date of admission are not eligible for the scholarship.
Note: The candidate’s registration will be terminated immediately if they fail to meet any of the eligibility requirements.
AICTE PG Scholarship 2022-23 – Documents Required
According to the All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) notice, the following documents will be required while applying for the scholarship program:
- Recent authentic Non-Creamy Layer certificate (NCL) is required for OBC candidates.
- Documents in support of Scheduled Tribes (ST), Scheduled Caste (SC), Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) and Persons with Disabilities (PwS) must have authorized certificates, which shall be attested by the institute principal or a gazetted officer.
- Students are required to upload translated and original documents.
How to Apply for AICTE PG Scholarship 2022-23
AICTE PG scholarship 2022 application process will begin from 1 September 2022. The notification for the PG scholarship 2022-23 is released on the official website – aicte-india.org.
Candidates are advised to follow the steps mentioned below to apply for PG scholarship 2022 –
- Step 1: Visit the official website – aicte-india.org.
- Step 2: Click on the ‘Quick Links’ section.
- Step 3: Click on the ‘PG Scholarship (GARE / GPAT)’ option.
- Step 4: Click on ‘Apply for PG Scholarship (GATE / GPAT)’.
- Step 5: Fill in the following details:
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number (to be verified through OTP)
- Email ID (to be verified through OTP)
- Aadhaar Number
- Information about the board
- Copy of GATE/GPAT Score Card
- Copy of Bank Passbook
- Step 6: Navigate to the ‘Validate’ button.
- Step 7: After completing all steps, click on the “Submit Application” button.
AICTE PG Scholarship 2022-23 – Scholarship Award
Candidates will be eligible for a stipend/award worth INR 12,400 for 24 months, from the beginning of the programme. Candidates will also be eligible for advantages including 30 medical leaves and 15 casual leave (per academic year). Additionally, candidates may take advantage of maternity and paternity leaves (if available) in accordance with Indian Government regulations.
The student will receive the scholarship amount on a monthly basis if their academic progress is satisfactory and they follow all the applicable university norms, rules, and regulations.
Candidates can visit the official AICTE portal for further information on the scholarship’s terms and conditions.
AICTE PG Scholarship 2022-23 – Duration
The scholarship will be valid for 24 months or for the duration of the course (from the date of commencement of course till the date of completion). The AICTE PG scholarship 2022-23 is not extendable under any circumstances.
To read this article in Hindi, please click here
AICTE PG Scholarship 2022-23 – FAQs
What is the eligibility criteria for the AICTE PG Scholarship 2022-23?
The PG scholarship will be provided only to those students who are admitted in AICTE-approved institutions with a valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE), Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT), or Common Entrance Examination for Design (CEED) score.
What is the scholarship amount under AICTE PG scholarship?
The scholarship amount provided by the All India Council of Technical Education for PG scholarship 2022 is INR 12,400.
What is the date of application verification for AICTE PG scholarship 2022-23?
The last date of application verification for PG scholarship 2022-23 is 15 December 2022.