MP Gaon Ki Beti Yojna 2022-23 is a scholarship provided by the Madhya Pradesh government. The MP state government has started this scheme to encourage the higher education of girl children in remote areas in 2005. Under this scholarship scheme, the Madhya Pradesh government provides financial assistance of INR 500/month to girls who have passed Class 12 and belong to the economically weaker section of society.
Even today, girls in rural areas face problems in pursuing higher education. To tackle with this issue, the government has introduced different schemes for supporting the studies of girl children. In the same light, the Madhya Pradesh government started MP Gaon Ki Beti Yojana.
This article consists of detailed information related to the MP Goan Ki Beti Yojna. Candidates can read on to know more about MP Gaon Ki Beti Yojna’s objective, awards, benefits, documents required, registration, and application process.
- MP Gaon Ki Beti Yojna 2022-23 – An Overview
- MP Gaon Ki Beti Yojna 2022-23 – Key Details
- MP Gaon Ki Beti Yojna 2022-23 – Objective
- MP Gaon Ki Beti Yojna – Important Features
- MP Gaon Ki Beti Yojna 2022-23 – Eligibility
- MP Gaon Ki Beti Yojna 2022-23 – Documents Required
- MP Gaon Ki Beti Yojna 2022-23 – Login Procedure
- MP Gaon Ki Beti Scholarship 2022-23 – How to Check the Application Status?
- MP Gaon Ki Beti Scholarship – FAQs
MP Gaon Ki Beti Yojna 2022-23 – An Overview
- MP Gaon Ki Beti Yojna an initiative of the higher education department, Government of Madhya Pradesh. Every year approximately 5,000 girls acquire benefits under this scheme. The selected candidates receive INR 500/month for 10 months.
- MP Gaon Ki Beti Yojana is for those girls who have scored more than 60% marks in the Class 12 examination and belong to rural areas only.
- Candidates who have enrolled in the college/university can get the benefit of this scholarship.
Note: The candidates do not need to visit the Madhya Pradesh government office. They can simply register their names in the state scholarship portal of Madhya Pradesh.
MP Gaon Ki Beti Yojna 2022-23 – Key Details
|Scholarship Name||MP Gaon Ki Beti Yojna|
|Beneficiary||Girls belonging to rural areas in Madhya Pradesh|
|Provider Name||Government of Madhya Pradesh|
|Starting Date||June 1, 2005|
|Scholarship Objective||To encourage girls’ higher education in Madhya Pradesh|
|Award||INR 500/month for 10 months|
MP Gaon Ki Beti Yojna 2022-23 – Objective
MP Gaon Ki Beti Yojna scholarship is an initiave to support the education of girl children from the rural areas who have passed Class 12 with first division. This scheme aims at the following objectives:
- Provide financial assistance to girls of rural areas
- Encourage girls to pursue higher education
MP Gaon Ki Beti Yojna – Important Features
The Goan Ki Beti Yojna has some important features. To explore these features, candidates can go through the points listed hereunder.
- The Madhya Pradesh government has launched MP Gaon Ki Beti Yojana in 2005
- The state government provides a scholarship og INR 500/month for 10 months
- The benefits are provided to the girl’s candidates who have passed Class 12 and are pursuing graduation
- This scholarship is for General, Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Other Backward Classes (OBC) category girl candidates
- Only girls from rural areas are eligible for this scholarship
MP Gaon Ki Beti Yojna 2022-23 – Eligibility
MP Gaon Ki Beti Yojna has some eligibility criterias. Candidates need to fulfill the criterion listed hereunder:
- Open only for girl candidates
- Candidates must be a permanent resident of Madhya Pradesh
- Candidates must have a domicile certificate and a certificate of belonging to any village of Madhya Pradesh
- Candidates must have attained 60% marks in Class 12 and must be pursuing graduation
MP Gaon Ki Beti Yojna 2022-23 – Documents Required
To avail the benefits of MP Gaon Ki Beti Yojna, candidates need to submit the following documents:
- Class 12 marksheet
- Age certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate of parents
- Village daughter certificate
- Samagra ID
- Current college code and branch code
- Mobile number and email id of the candidate
- Passport size photograph of the candidate
Note: All the documents must be self-attested by the candidates.
How to Apply for MP Gaon Ki Beti Yojna 2022-23?
To apply for MP Gaon Ki Beti Yojna 2022, candidates must follow the steps listed below.
- Visit the official website of the state scholarship portal of Madhya Pradesh
- Scroll down on the Home Page and go to the ‘Student Corner’ section
- Click on the ‘Student Login’
- Enter the ‘Username’ and ‘Password’
- Click on the ‘Register’ tab
- The registration form will appear on the screen
- Enter all the important information in the form (name, gender, mobile number, email id, etc.)
- Upload copies of the required documents
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
- Enter the username, password, and captcha code
- Click on the ‘Apply’ option under the Gaon Ki Beti Yojna
- Next step is to fill out all the details required on the application form
- Upload and attach all the documents
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button
MP Gaon Ki Beti Yojna 2022-23 – Login Procedure
Candidates must follow the instructions given below to login for MP Gaon Ki Beti Yojna Scholarship.
- Visit the official website of the Madhya Pradesh State Scholarship Portal
- Scroll down on the home page and go to the ‘Student Corner’
- Click on the ‘Student Login’ option on the home page
- Now the login page will appear
- Enter username, password, and captcha code
- After that click on the ‘Login’ button
MP Gaon Ki Beti Scholarship 2022-23 – How to Check the Application Status?
Candidates can check the application status by following the steps given below.
- Visit the official website of the State Scholarship Portal, Madhya Pradesh
- Scroll down to the ‘Track Application Status Corner’
- Now click on the option of ‘Gaon Ki Beti Application Status’
- Enter the candidate, academic year, and captcha.
- Click on the ‘Show My Application’ option
MP Gaon Ki Beti Scholarship – FAQs
Who is the beneficiary of MP Gaon Ki Beti Yojna?
Ans. Girls from the rural areas of Madhya Pradesh who have passed Class 12 with a minimum of 60% marks can get benefits from this scheme.
What is the amount of scholarship provided under MP Gaon Ki Beti Yojna?
Ans. A scholarship of INR 500/month is provided for 10 months under this scheme.
How can I apply for MP Gaon Ki Beti Yojna?
Ans. Candidates can apply for the scheme from scholarshipportal.mp.nic.in portal.
Can a General Category student apply for MP Gaon Ki Beti Yojna?
Ans. Yes, this scholarship is for girls belonging to General, Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Other Backward Class (OBC) categories.
1 thought on “MP Gaon Ki Beti Yojna 2022-23 – Check Eligibility and Other Details”
Is the beneficiary of MP gaon ki beti yojana restricted to receive other state scholarships…..?
Comments are closed.