Gaon Ki Beti Scholarship, Madhya Pradesh 2019-20
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by May, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Government of Madhya Pradesh is inviting applications from class 12 passed girl students for Gaon Ki Beti Scholarship, Madhya Pradesh 2019-20. The eligible girl candidates will get INR 500 per month for 10 months.
Gaon Ki Beti Scholarship, Madhya Pradesh 2019-20 DeadlineClosed
The students fulfiling the following criteria can apply:
- Applicant must be a resident of a village in Madhya Pradesh
- Applicant must be a girl student
- Applicant must have passed class 12 with at least 60% of marks.
- Applicant must have a village daughter certificate
The selected student will get INR 500 per month for a duration of 10 months. Up to 5,000 students get benefit under this scheme every year.
- Village daughter certificate
- Samagra ID
- Current college code
- Branch code
- Photograph of the applicant
How can you apply?
The selection will be made on the basis of the eligibility criteria.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more