Digital Gujarat Scholarships are floated by the Gujarat government, which are inclusive of several scholarships governed by the subsidiary departments of the state government. The scheme aims to provide monetary assistance to underserved students who belong to the economically weaker sections of the society. This scholarship caters to students of all age groups inclusive of school, college and research levels.
Most of the scholarships under Digital Gujarat are subject to renewal. All the students who are permanent residents or domiciles of the state are primarily eligible to apply for the scholarships laid under this scheme.
One of the most feasible features of the scheme is that the status of the scholarships can be checked at any point after the submission of the application. This article will throw light on details regarding the scholarships under the Digital Gujarat Scholarships that include eligibility criteria, application process and latest dates.
Digital Gujarat Scholarships – Key Highlights
|Name of the Scholarship
|Digital Gujarat Scholarships
|Various subsidiary departments under the government of Gujarat
|June to October
Please Note: The dates are tentative and are subject to change at the scholarship provider’s discretion
Digital Gujarat Scholarships – Eligibility Criteria
As mentioned earlier, there are multiple scholarships that have been floated under the Digital Gujarat scholarships. The tentative dates of application for all the following scholarships fall between June to October every year.
|Names Of Scholarships
|EBC Fees Exemption Scheme, Gujarat
|Fellowship Scheme for M.Phil. and PhD Students (SEBC), Gujarat
|Fellowship Scheme, Gujarat
|Educational Assistance for NTDNT Students Studying in Self-Financed College, Gujarat
|Food Bill Assistance to SC Students, Gujarat
|Mukhyamantri Yuva Swavalamban Yojana, Gujarat
|Higher Education Scheme, Gujarat
|Scholarships to SC Students for ITI/Professional Studies, Gujarat
|Swami Vivekanand Stipend Scheme for Technical and Professional Courses (Minority), GujaratS
|Umbrella Scheme for Education of ST Students Post-Matric Scholarship, Gujarat
|Scholarships to the Disabled Students, Gujarat
|Post Matric Scholarship of Government of India for the OBC Students, Gujarat
|Post Matric Scholarship for SC Girl Students, Gujarat
|War Concession Scheme, Gujarat
- The common eligibility criteria for all the above scholarships is that one must be a domicile of Gujarat.
- To know about the benefits of these E-Samaj Kalyan Gujarat scholarships.
How to Apply for Digital Gujarat Scholarships?
It is very important to understand the application process for any scholarship programme, especially when it involves a two-fold process and all the scholarships under this scheme require registration and core application submission. The applicants must read the following section very carefully in order to receive the benefits without any hindrance.
1. Visit the official website and Digital Gujarat Scholarship and click on “Login” after which this page will be displayed.
2. First-timers must click on “New Registration (Citizen)” whereas existing users can log in under “Registered User” using their email ID, Aadhaar number, or mobile number.
3. The new users can fill up the details. Please refer to the image below.
4. Once the system has saved the information, an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number of the student.
5. The student can enter/copy the OTP and complete the registration process.
Detailed Process to Apply for the Scholarship
- The student must log in through the registered account.
- The dashboard will open on the display screen and the student must select “Scholarship”.
- A list of Scholarships will pop up.
- The students are required to select the scholarship they want to apply for and choose the language of the application.
- After reading the instructions carefully, the student must click on “Continue to Service”.
- The students must fill up the application with all the accurate details.
- All the supporting articles must be uploaded along with the application.
- At the end, the applications must be submitted.
1. Visit the official website of Digital Gujarat and click the option on the extreme right.
2. There are three boxes. The box in the middle requires the student to fill in the required information.
3. After filling in the information, fill in the captcha code and click on the “login” button.
To know how to check the Digital Gujarat Scholarship application status
What is the last date for submitting the Digital Gujarat scholarships?
The last date for submitting most of the Digital Gujarat Scholarships was 15 October 2022.
How can a student get the Digital Gujarat scholarships?
The student must log in to the official website, the link of which is shared in the first section of this article and then go through the “How to Apply for Scholarships under Digital Gujarat” section of this article and proceed accordingly.
What is Digital Gujarat Scholarship?
It is a scheme initiated by the government of Gujarat that floats several scholarships for students belonging to the low-income group. For details, go through the above article carefully.
What are the citizen services provided under the Digital Gujarat scholarships?
The scheme offers 190 online services that include e-payment services, digilocker, scholarships, document verification and so on.
Who can apply for the Digital Gujarat Scholarships?
Students who are domiciles in the state of Gujarat are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
What is the helpline number for Digital Gujarat Scholarships?
The helpline number for Digital Scholarship is 18002335500.
How can a student check the status of the Digital Gujarat Scholarships?
The students can check the status of their Digital Gujarat Scholarships application at any time. They can visit the portal, log in to their dashboard and click on “service request” in order to check the scholarship status.