BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship programme is an initiative of BSES Yamuna Power Limited to support higher education of students coming from underprivileged sections of the society. Under this scholarship programme, the students studying in the final year of their undergraduate programme (any stream) in government institutes in Delhi will be awarded with a financial assistance of up to INR 30,000 to continue their studies and achieve their dreams.
BSES Yamuna Power Limited is a power distribution company in India’s capital city of Delhi. As part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiative, the company has introduced this scholarship programme to improve the quality of life and economic well-being of underprivileged citizens in their licensed area. The company has been actively pursuing its sustainable CSR programmes in areas like education, skill development, sanitation, healthcare, etc.
BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship 2021-22
- Open for Indian nationals residing in Delhi only.
- Applicants must be studying in the final year of undergraduate programme (any stream) in any government institute in Delhi.
- Must have secured more than 55% marks in their last appeared examination.
- Annual family income of the applicant must not be more than INR 6,00,000 (6 lakh) from all sources.
- Children of employees of BSES Yamuna Power Limited (BYPL) and Buddy4Study are not eligible.
Up to INR 30,000*
*The amount of scholarship can vary on a case-to-case basis at the discretion of BYPL. It can be utilized only for academic expense purposes which includes tuition fees, food, hostel fee, internet, books, stationery, online learning, etc.
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar card
- Family income proof (Salary Slip, Form 16, Income Certificate, ITR, etc.)
- Marksheets of last qualifying examination, Class 10 & Class 12
- Latest college fee receipt (for current academic year)
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
How can you apply?
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study - Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
011-430-92248 (Ext- 210) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 6PM)email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for this scholarship programme?
The selection of scholars for BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship will be made on the basis of their academic merit and financial background. It involves a multi-stage process as detailed below –
- Initial shortlisting of applicants based on their academic merit and financial background
- Telephonic interview of shortlisted candidates followed by document verification for final selection
When will the results for BYPL SASHAKT Scholarship 2021-22 be announced?
The results for this scholarship are expected to be announced in the month of January 2022 (tentatively).
How will the scholars receive the scholarship amount?
The scholarship will be transferred to the bank account of scholars or a DD will be issued in the name of the college in a single installment.
Can this scholarship be renewed?
No. This is a one-time scholarship programme. Scholarship renewal is not applicable for this programme.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
I am a resident of Delhi but I don't have domicile certificate. What should I upload in that document section and also how to get graduation fee structure
Asked by Radhika Kumari on 14-Oct-2021
Dimple Thapa on 14-Oct-2021
You can upload all remaining mandatory documents.
Ma'am i am residing in delhi for study in govt college of delhi but i have not domicile of delhi. Can i eligible for this scholarship.
Asked by Aman Aman on 09-Oct-2021
Dimple Thapa on 11-Oct-2021
The student must be a resident of Delhi only and so must have a domicile of Delhi.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more