TSDPL Silver Jubilee Scholarship Program is an initiative of Tata Steel Downstream Products Limited (TSDPL) to provide financial assistance to meritorious students coming from low income families to help them continue their higher education. Under this scholarship, students who are domiciles of locations such as Jamshedpur, Kalinganagar, Pantnagar, Faridabad, Pune, Chennai, Tada and Kolkata can get a scholarship of INR 1,00,000 for 1 year of their ITI/diploma, graduation or postgraduation degree in any of the specified fields. Applicable courses include Nursing, UG medical courses such as MBBS, BDS, PG medical courses (any specialization), paramedical courses, ITI/diploma subjects such as fitter, electrical, welders, safety, etc.
This article will help you in having a deeper cognizance of this scholarship programme in terms of its application process, eligibility, documentation, and other needful information. Read further to have a detailed understanding of this scholarship and its application process.
TSDPL Silver Jubilee Scholarship Program 2022 – An Overview
Tata Steel Downstream Products Limited (TSDPL), a 100% subsidiary of Tata Steel, is one of the leading steel processing centres in India serving customers from different industries. Over the years, Tata group has been steadfast in its sustainability vision which comes out through their extensive CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) initiatives. The TSDPL Silver Jubilee Scholarship Program 2022 is also one of its CSR initiatives that aims at promoting education in the healthcare and industrial safety sector.
The table given below consists of the essential details about the scholarship program for your quick reference.
Detailed Overview of TSDPL Silver Jubilee Scholarship Program 2022
|Name of the Scholarship||TSDPL Silver Jubilee Scholarship Program 2022|
|Provider Detail||Tata Steel|
|Award||INR 1,00,000 for 1 year|
|Last Date to Apply*||January 31, 2023|
*The application deadline mentioned above is tentative and may change at the discretion of the scholarship provider.
TSDPL Silver Jubilee Scholarship Program 2022 – Key Dates
Now, with this brief piece of information, it is important to have knowledge of some other details. But before referring to them, the candidates are necessarily required to keep track of the important dates of application to this scholarship programme. The applications for TSDPL Silver Jubilee Scholarship Program 2022 are currently open. The last date to submit the application forms is January 31, 2023.
TSDPL Silver Jubilee Scholarship Program 2022 – Eligibility
- Open for students who are domiciles of locations such as Jamshedpur, Kalinganagar, Pantnagar, Faridabad, Pune, Chennai, Tada and Kolkata are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be pursuing any year of ITI/diploma, graduation or postgraduation degree from government recognized institutes in any of the following fields –
- Undergraduate medical courses such as MBBS, BDS, etc.
- Postgraduate medical courses in any specialization
- Para-medical courses
- ITI and diploma subjects such as fitter, electrical, welder, safety, etc.
- Must have scored at least 60% marks in their Class 10 and 12 examination.
- Annual family income of the applicants must not be more than INR 5,00,000 from all sources
- Children of employees of TSDPL and Buddy4Study are not eligible to apply.
- Preference is to be given to girls, students with a physical disability, and those belonging to SC/ST community.
- Students who have performed in sports or any other extracurricular activities at the district/state/national level will also be given preference.
TSDPL Silver Jubilee Scholarship Program 2022 – Award Details
INR 1,00,000 for 1 year
NOTE: Scholarship funds can be utilized for academic expense purposes only including tuition fees (if they are charged), books, stationary, hostel fees, mess charges or any other charges.
TSDPL Silver Jubilee Scholarship Program 2022 – Application Process
Eligible candidates can apply for the TSDPL Silver Jubilee Scholarship Program 2022 online by following the steps mentioned below –
- Visit the official scholarship page.
- Read all the details carefully and Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective category of scholarship.
- Login to Buddy4Study using a registered ID to land on the ‘Online Application Form Page’.
- If not registered – Register with your Email/Mobile Number/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘TSDPL Silver Jubilee Scholarship Program 2022’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
TSDPL Silver Jubilee Scholarship Program 2022 – Key Documents
- Class 10 and 12 mark sheets and passing certificates
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/ voter id card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Family income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Bank account details of applicant
- Recent photograph
TSDPL Silver Jubilee Scholarship Program 2022 – Selection Process
The selection of scholars for the TSDPL Silver Jubilee Scholarship Program 2022 will be made based on their academic merit and financial background. It involves a multi-stage process as detailed below –
- Initial shortlisting of applicants based on their academic merit and financial background
- Telephonic interview followed by document verification
- Final scholars’ selection will be done by TSDPL
TSDPL Silver Jubilee Scholarship Program 2022 – Contact Details
In case you have any queries related to this scholarship programme, its eligibility, the application process, award details, or selection process, you are requested to connect through the contact details given below –
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone – 011-430-92248 (Ext-312)