Ratti Chhatr Scholarship 2022-23 is an initiative of Panasonic to provide financial assistance to students coming from low-income families and help them to pursue their higher education. Under this scholarship, students get admission into B.E./B.Tech. courses at one of the IITs (Indian Institute of Technology) will be provided with a financial assistance of INR 42,500 per year for 4 years to cover their tuition fees.
This article will help you in having a deeper cognizance of this IIT scholarship programme in terms of its application process, eligibility, documentation, and other needful information. Read further to have a detailed understanding of this scholarship and its application process.
Ratti Chhatr Scholarship 2022-23: An Overview
As a socially responsible corporate, Panasonic strives to work towards the inclusive growth and development of society. In line with this objective, the company has initiated this scholarship program to identify and recognize talented youth who are potential future leaders of the country. Initiated in 2009, the Ratti Chhatr Scholarship is aimed at providing equal opportunity and access to education to underprivileged students.
The table given below consists of the essential details about the IIT scholarship program for your quick reference.
Detailed Overview of Ratti Chhatr Scholarship 2022-23
|Name of the Scholarship||Ratti Chhatr Scholarship 2022-23|
|Award||INR 42,500 per year for four years|
|Last Date to Apply*||November 11, 2022|
Ratti Chhatr Scholarship 2022-23: Key Dates
Now, with this brief piece of information, it is important to have knowledge of some other details. But before referring to them, the candidates are necessarily required to keep track of the important dates of application to this IIT scholarship programme. The applications for Ratti Chhatr Scholarship 2022-23 are currently open. The last date to submit the application forms is November 11, 2022.
Ratti Chhatr Scholarship 2022-23: Eligibility
- Students getting admission into B.E./B.Tech. courses at one of the IITs (Indian Institute of Technology) in 2022-23 are eligible.
- Must have cleared their Class 12 examination or are awaiting final results.
- Must have an excellent academic record.
- Annual family income of the applicant must not be more than INR 8,00,000 from all sources.
- Open for students all over India.
- Only candidates from 2022-2023 batch are eligible to apply.
NOTE: Student must be having admission letter and first-semester fee receipt to be eligible for this scholarship.
Ratti Chhatr Scholarship 2022-23: Award Details
The students selected under Ratti Chhatr Scholarship 2022-23 will receive INR 42,500 per year for four years
Ratti Chhatr Scholarship : Application Process
Eligible candidates can apply for the Ratti Chhatr Scholarship online by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official scholarship page.
- Read all the details carefully and Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective category of scholarship.
- Login to Buddy4Study using a registered ID to land on the ‘Online Application Form Page’.
- If not registered – Register with your Email/Mobile Number/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Ratti Chhatr Scholarship’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Ratti Chhatr Scholarship : Key Documents
Candidates applying for this IIT scholarship program need to upload the following documents while applying –
- Marksheet of the previous academic year
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
- Admission letter
- First-semester fee receipt
- Bank account details of the applicant
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Photograph of the applicant
Ratti Chhatr Scholarship : Selection Process
The selection of scholars for the ‘Ratti Chhatr Scholarship’ will be made on the basis of their academic merit and financial background. It involves a multi-stage process as detailed below –
- Initial shortlisting of applications based on their academic merit and financial background
- Online test of the shortlisted candidates
- Telephonic interview of candidates qualifying the online test followed by document verification for final selection
Ratti Chhatr Scholarship 2022-23: Contact Details
In case you have any queries related to this IIT scholarship programme, its eligibility, the application process, award details, or selection process, you are requested to connect through the contact details given below: