Ratti Chhatr Scholarship 2022-23
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Panasonic Ratti Chhatr Scholarship 2022-23 is an initiative of Panasonic to provide financial assistance to students coming from low income families and help them to pursue their higher education. Under this scholarship, students getting admission into B.E./B.Tech. courses at any of the IITs (Indian Institute of Technology) will be provided with a financial assistance of INR 42,500 per year for 4 years to cover their tuition fees.
As a socially responsible corporate, Panasonic strives to work towards the inclusive growth and development of the society. In line with this objective, the company has initiated this scholarship program to identify and recognize talented youth who are the potential future leaders of the country. Initiated in 2009, this scholarship is aimed at providing equal opportunity and access to education to underprivileged students.
Panasonic Ratti Chhatr Scholarship 2022-23
- Students getting admission into B.E./B.Tech. courses at any of the IITs (Indian Institute of Technology) in 2022-23 are eligible.
- Must have cleared their Class 12 examination in 2021-22 or are awaiting final results.
- Must have scored more than 75% marks in Class 12.
- Annual family income of the applicant must not be more than INR 8,00,000 from all sources.
- Open for students from pan India.
- Only candidates from 2022-2023 batch are eligible to apply.
NOTE: Students must be having admission letter and first-semester fee receipt to be eligible for this scholarship.
INR 42,500 per year for four years
The applicants are required to upload the following documents at the time of application -
- Marksheet of Class 12 (2021-22)
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
- Admission letter
- First-semester fee receipt
- Bank account details of applicant
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Photograph of the applicant
How can you apply?
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered - Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Panasonic Ratti Chhatr Scholarship 2022-23’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Previous Year Scholarships And Results
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
011-430-92248 (Ext- 305) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 6PM)email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for this scholarship program?
The selection of scholars for the ‘Panasonic Ratti Chhatr Scholarship 2022-23’ will be made on the basis of their academic merit and financial background. It involves a multi-stage process as detailed below –
- Initial shortlisting of applications based on their academic merit and financial background
- Online test of the shortlisted candidates
- Telephonic interview of candidates qualifying the online test followed by document verification for final selection
If selected for this program, how will I receive the scholarship fund?
Upon selection, the scholarship amount will be directly transferred into the bank account of the scholars.
Will I get this scholarship for subsequent years of studies?
Yes. Each of the selected students would receive INR 42,500 per year for 4 years of their B.E./B.Tech. program.
When will the online test be conducted?
The online test will be conducted in the month of October/November (tentatively). The exact dates will be informed to the shortlisted candidates via email.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more