Philips Scholarship Program 2022-23 is an initiative of Philips to support meritorious students from economically weaker families to pursue their education in the healthcare field. Under this scholarship, students who are pursuing courses such as MBBS, BDS, Nursing, B.Pharm, BAMS, BHMS or any healthcare related courses will be entitled to receive a fixed scholarship amount of INR 50,000 to cover their academic expenses.
This article will help you in having a deeper cognizance of this scholarship programme in terms of its application process, eligibility, documentation, and other needful information. Read further to have a detailed understanding of this scholarship and its application process.
Philips Scholarship Program 2022-23 – An Overview
Philips, a focused leader in health technology, is offering this scholarship program as part of its CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) initiative. It has been improving the people’s health and well-being through its meaningful innovation.
It has introduced the Philips Scholarship Program 2022-23 in partnership with Buddy4Study (implementation partner) for students who are pursuing courses such as MBBS, BDS, Nursing, B.Pharm, BAMS, BHMS or any healthcare related courses.
The table given below consists of the essential details about the scholarship program for your quick reference.
Detailed Overview of Philips Scholarship Program 2022-23
|Name of the Scholarship||Philips Scholarship Program 2022-23|
|Award||A fixed amount of INR 50,000|
|Last Date to Apply*||January 31, 2023|
*The application deadline mentioned above is tentative and may change at the discretion of the scholarship provider.
Philips Scholarship Program 2022-23 – Key Dates
Now, with this brief piece of information, it is important to have knowledge of some other details. But before referring to them, the candidates are necessarily required to keep track of the important dates of application to this scholarship programme. The applications for Philips Scholarship Program 2022-23 are currently open. The last date to submit the application forms is January 31, 2023.
Philips Scholarship Program 2022-23 – Eligibility
- Students pursuing courses such as MBBS, BDS, B.Pharm, BAMS, BHMS or any healthcare related courses (any year) are eligible.
- Applicants must have scored at least 70% marks in Class 12 examination.
- Annual family income of the applicant must not be more than INR 6,00,000 from all sources.
- Children of employees of Philips & Buddy4Study are not eligible.
- Open for students from Pan India
Philips Scholarship Program 2022-23 – Award Details
A fixed amount of INR 50,000
Note: The scholarship fund can be utilized only for academic expense purpose which includes tuition fees, hostel fees, food, travel, internet, device, books, stationery, research work, etc.
Philips Scholarship Program 2022-23 – Application Process
Eligible candidates can apply for the Philips Scholarship Program 2022-23 online by following the steps mentioned below –
- Visit the official scholarship page.
- Read all the details carefully and Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective category of scholarship.
- Login to Buddy4Study using a registered ID to land on the ‘Online Application Form Page’.
- If not registered – Register with your Email/Mobile Number/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Philips Scholarship Program 2022-23’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Philips Scholarship Program 2022-23 – Key Documents
Candidates applying for this scholarship program need to upload the following documents while applying
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter id card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Marksheet of Class 12
- Family income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Bank account details of applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
- A passport-sized photograph of the applicant
Philips Scholarship Program 2022-23 – Selection Process
The selection of scholars for the Philips Scholarship Program 2022-23 will be made based on their academic merit and financial background. It involves a multi-stage process as detailed below –
- Initial shortlisting of applicants based on their academic merit and financial background
- Telephonic interview followed by document verification
- Final scholars’ selection will be done by Philips
Philips Scholarship Program 2022-23 – Contact Details
In case you have any queries related to this scholarship programme, its eligibility, the application process, award details, or selection process, you are requested to connect through the contact details given below –
Phone – 011-430-92248 (Ext-311)