New Delhi, 06 June 2022: The Indian Institute of Digital Education (IIDE) has announced the IIDE scholarships 2022, which are worth Rs 2.5 crores and will enable more than 1000 students to build their careers. The scholarship grants would depend on the courses that the students opt for. Candidates must note that the minimum scholarship amount is Rs. 5,000 and the maximum is Rs. 80,000. All the students of IIDE are eligible to apply, however, they must apply by June 15 to be eligible.
- IIDE Scholarships 2022 – Aims
- IIDE Scholarships 2022 – Details
- IIDE Scholarships 2022 – Screening Process
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
IIDE Scholarships 2022 – Aims
- IIDE aims to offer scholarships to more than 1,000 students across the country for their Digital Marketing courses.
- The institute also intends to allocate scholarship seats for their advanced online certification course of four months and the MBA-level PG program of 11 months.
- Another objective of disbursing the scholarships is to reduce the skill gap between the demand for digital skills and the talent of the young minds.
- These scholarships will help dedicated learners fulfill their aspirations without money being a hindrance.
IIDE Scholarships 2022 – Details
|Year of Establishment||2016|
|Number of Courses||
|Scholarship Amount||Minimum: Rs. 5,000
Maximum: Rs 80,000
|Scholarship Deadline||15 June|
|Number of Successful Candidates Till Now||2,35,000 learners (through online, live, and offline mediums)|
|Phone Number||+91 96199 58615|
IIDE Scholarships 2022 – Screening Process
- To grant scholarships to deserving candidates, the institute follows a strict merit-based screening procedure to determine a student’s interest in digital marketing.
- Students can take the scholarship eligibility test after the completion of the admission process.
- After the completion of the admission process, a final interview round will be conducted with the senior admissions counselors.
- Based on the test and the interview, the scholarship waiver amount will be decided.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What courses are offered by the Indian Institute of Digital Education (IIDE)?
Here are some courses offered by the institute - MBA-Level Post Graduation Programme in Digital Marketing, Online Digital Marketing Course with Certifications, Short-Term Certification Courses in Digital Marketing, among others.
How many students can apply for IIDE Scholarships 2022?
A total of 5000 students can apply for the Indian Institute of Digital Education Scholarship program 2022.
What is the selection process for the Indian Institute of Digital Education Scholarships 2022?
Students can take the scholarship eligibility test after completion of the admissions process. After the completion of the admission process, a final interview round will be conducted with the senior admissions counselors. Based on the test and the interview, the scholarship waiver amount will be decided.