New Delhi, 25th April 2022 – The application portal for the AglaSem Talent Search Exam (ATSE) scholarship has been launched. Students who are interested in claiming the scholarship can apply at www.atse.aglasem.com. Students from Class 5 to Class 12 are eligible for the ATSE scholarship.
The scholarship portal was opened on 21 April and the last date for registration is 30 June. ATSE per se is India’s first AI-based test, allowing students to sit at home and take the exam when it is convenient for them. Every year, 800 prizes are given out, and only students with 50 percent marks are considered for merit list preparation.
- The exam will be held two times a year – Phase 1 and Phase 2. The last date for Phase 1 registration is 30 June. The dates for Phase 2 are yet to be announced.
- The ATSE portal is accessible to students from all recognised Indian school boards. There are no age restrictions.
- Even if a candidate has received a rank, if the student is found to have broken any ATSE rule of conduct, the student will be disqualified immediately without further notice.
- Following the outcome, rank holders who are qualified for the scholarship must go through the procedure of claiming the prize and document verification.
|ATSE Registration Starts||21st April 2022|
|Phase 1 Registration Ends||30th June 2022|
|Phase 2 Registration Ends||To be Announced|
|Exam Date||August 2022|
|Phase 1 Result Date (Score Only)||First Week of September 2022|
|Phase 2 ATSE 2022||November 2022|
|Phase 2 Result Date (Score Only)||First Week of December 2022|
|Last Date To Claim the Scholarship and Filling The Form||January 2023|
|Distribution of Scholarship||February 2023|
|Early Registration Fee||Rs 400/-|
|Regular Registration Fee||Rs 500/-|
- ATSE 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- ATSE Scholarship 2022 – How to Register?
- ATSE 2022 – Exam Pattern
- ATSE 2022 – Awards
- ATSE 2022 – Documents Needed For Application
- ATSE 2022 – FAQ’S
ATSE 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- ATSE 2022 is available to all students from Class 5 to Class 12.
- There is no age requirement to take the exam.
- The candidate must be an Indian national, and pupils from all Indian school boards are eligible.
- Students will be able to compete against their classmates at the national level as a result of the test. This will help them further their academic aspirations in life with the help of the ATSE scholarship.
ATSE Scholarship 2022 – How to Register?
- Students must first complete the registration form at atse.aglasem.com, in which they must enter their details, including their full name, mobile number, email address, class, and board.
- Following that, users must fill out essential data and finish the enrollment process in order to build a profile.
- The registration fees must be paid at the next step. Please keep in mind that there is a Rs 400 early registration charge.
- After completing the registration process, students will be assigned a roll number and an exam date.
- They must then log in and take the test on the specified date.
ATSE 2022 – Exam Pattern
Below one can find the detailed exam pattern of ATSE 2022:
- ATSE 2022 exam will be conducted for the duration of 1 hour.
- Students will be awarded 4 marks for each correct answer.
- 1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
- The exam will be conducted in the English language.
- Total number of questions: 100
- Maximum marks: 400
- Subjects which will be covered are Mathematics and Science (for classes 5 to 10) and Physics and Chemistry (for classes 11 to 12).
ATSE 2022 – Awards
|RANK (EACH CLASS)||CASH PRIZE (IN INR)||MEDALS||CERTIFICATE||NO. OF AWARDS||TOTAL PRIZE POOL|
|1||RS. 50,000||Gold||Certificate of Excellence||8||4 Lakh|
|2||Rs. 20,000||Silver||Certificate of Excellence||8||1.6 Lakh|
|3||Rs. 10,000||Bronze||Certificate of Excellence||8||0.8 Lakh|
||Certificate of Distinction||376||3.76 Lakh|
||Certificate of Distinction||400||2 Lakh|
|Total Prize||800||12.16 Lakh|
ATSE 2022 – Documents Needed For Application
Students should have the following documents with them when applying for the ATSE scholarship:
- School Record (Marksheet of the last-taken exam)
- Birth Certificate
- Address Proof (Aadhar Card)
Note: Students are not required to upload any documents when completing the application form online.
ATSE 2022 – FAQ’S
What is ATSE?
The Aglasem Talent Search Test (ATSE) 2022 is a national-level examination held by Aglasem EduTech Pvt. Ltd. to aid bright young minds at the school level. The exam's goal is to discover promising students and give incentives to further help and grow them in their educational journeys.
Who conducts the ATSE exam?
ATSE is administered by AglaSem EduTech Pvt. Ltd, which is an Edtech firm that focuses on providing students in India with information and study materials. The organisation, which was founded in 2012, operates aglasem.com, which provides students with educational tools and the most recent educational updates. According to a major internet measurement and analytics organisation, aglasem.com is ranked first in the education category among websites in India. Aglasem is used by over 25 million people every month.
Do I need to visit an exam centre to appear for the exam?
You can take the exam from any location. It is a test without a centre. You are not required to go to any designated exam location to take it.
What is the cut off for the ATSE exam?
To be considered for the ATSE merit list and to be ranked in the top 100, a candidate must obtain a minimum of 50% marks. If the score is less than 50%, the candidate will not be eligible for the scholarship.
How can one register for the ATSE exam?
If you are a student, then you can register for ATSE 2022 at atse.aglasem.com. If you are a school, teacher, parent, or coordinator, then please visit the ATSE Partner page for multiple registrations.