‘Acuity Knowledge Partners – Inspire Scholarship’ is a dedicated scholarship for students pursuing MBA in Finance. Introduced by the Acuity Knowledge Partners, this scholarship aims to offer financial support to meritorious but needy students who are pursuing MBA from specified institutions in Bangalore and Delhi-NCR. Students who successfully fulfil the set eligibility and selection criteria will be provided a scholarship of INR 50,000 for their academic expenses.
Acuity Knowledge Partners, a market leader in the financial services sector, has introduced this scholarship as part of its CSR initiative to help students facing hardships while pursuing their respective management programmes. What kind of financial assistance is being offered under this scholarship? Who can apply for it? When and where can students apply for this scholarship? The answers to all these questions are covered in this article.
- Acuity Knowledge Partners – Inspire Scholarship – An Overview
- Acuity Knowledge Partners – Inspire Scholarship – Key Dates
- Acuity Knowledge Partners – Inspire Scholarship – Eligibility
- Acuity Knowledge Partners – Inspire Scholarship – Award Details
- Acuity Knowledge Partners – Inspire Scholarship – Application Process
- Acuity Knowledge Partners – Inspire Scholarship – Key Documents
- Acuity Knowledge Partners – Inspire Scholarship – Selection Process
- Acuity Knowledge Partners – Inspire Scholarship – Contact Details
Acuity Knowledge Partners – Inspire Scholarship – An Overview
Acuity Knowledge Partners, as part of its CSR initiative has announced its distinctive scholarship programme with the name of ‘Acuity Knowledge Partners – Inspire Scholarship’. Under this scholarship, meritorious students who are facing financial hardships are provided financial assistance for their MBA studies in Finance stream. The scholarship is applicable only for students who are pursuing their studies at one of the specified management colleges in Bangalore and Delhi NCR. Get a detailed overview about the scholarship in the table below.
Detailed Overview of Acuity Knowledge Partners – Inspire Scholarship
|Name of the Scholarship||Acuity Knowledge Partners – Inspire Scholarship|
|Provider Detail||Acuity Knowledge Partners|
|Applicable for||Students pursuing MBA in Finance|
|Scholarship Award||INR 50,000|
|Application Timeline*||Between November and December|
*The application timeline mentioned above is tentative and may change on the discretion of the scholarship provider.
Acuity Knowledge Partners – Inspire Scholarship – Key Dates
Dates play a quintessential role when it comes to scholarship applications. If you are seeking a scholarship to fund your education, you must primarily be aware of its application timeline. The applications for Acuity Knowledge Partners – Inspire Scholarship for the academic year 2020-21 have started in the month of November and will continue till December. The last date of receiving applications for 2020-21 is 31st December 2020.
Acuity Knowledge Partners – Inspire Scholarship – Eligibility
If you are willing to avail benefits under the Acuity Knowledge Partners – Inspire Scholarship, you need to fulfil certain eligibility conditions as specified by the provider. These conditions are generally based on your academic qualification and family income. Find below a detailed overview of the eligibility criteria for this scholarship –
1) Only Indian nationals can apply.
2) They must be studying in the first or second year of a full-time MBA programme. Please note that the specialization in the second year of MBA should be Finance.
3) The students are required to have secured at least 60% marks throughout their Class 10, 12, Graduation and MBA 1st year (if applicable).
4) Students in the 2nd year of MBA programme need to clear all their papers from first year.
5) The annual family income must be less than INR 6 lakh from all sources.
6) The scholarship is applicable for studies in one of the following colleges from Delhi NCR and Bengaluru –
- Amity Business School, Noida
- Birla Institute of Management and Technology (BIMTECH), Greater Noida
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida
- Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology (Affiliated by IP University)
- Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad
- Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC), New Delhi
- Christ University, Bengaluru
- Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies (KIAMS), Bengaluru
- IFIM Business School, Bengaluru
- St. Joseph’s Institute of Management
- M.S Ramaiah Institute of Management (MSRIM), Bangalore
Acuity Knowledge Partners – Inspire Scholarship – Award Details
What kind of financial assistance is offered under Acuity Knowledge Partners – Inspire Scholarship? The answer to this question is covered in this section. If you fulfil all the said eligibility conditions, you stand a chance to get a scholarship of INR 50,000 to cover your academic expenses.
Acuity Knowledge Partners – Inspire Scholarship – Application Process
The applications for Acuity Knowledge Partners – Inspire Scholarship have to be filled and submitted online through the Buddy4Study portal. If you find yourself eligible for this scholarship, you can follow the steps given below to make a successful application –
Step 1: Visit the official scholarship page.
Step 2: Read all the details carefully and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button given under the ‘How can you apply?’ section. If you are already a registered user, you need to login to start with the application process. If not registered, you need to register on the portal. You can also watch the video to get a know-how of scholarship application by clicking on the ‘Watch Video’ button.
Step 3: An application instruction page will open. Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to proceed with the application.
Step 4: The application form will open. Fill in all required details in the application form which are marked with this asterisk sign – ‘*’.
Step 5: Upload all supporting documents as required in the application.
Step 6: Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on the ‘Preview’ button. Check if all the fields filled in the application are correctly showing on the preview screen or not.
Step 7: If every detail in the preview is correct, you can click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Acuity Knowledge Partners – Inspire Scholarship – Key Documents
While applying for the Acuity Knowledge Partners – Inspire Scholarship, the students are also required to upload their documents related to academic qualification, income proof, identity proof, etc. The size and format of the document is specified in the application form. Make sure you have the scanned copies of the desired documents in the specified size and format. The list of documents that you must attach with your application for this scholarship include –
- Photo identity proof (Aadhaar Card)
- Passport size photograph
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Proof of admission (college/university ID card/bonafide certificate/etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
- Marksheets or grade card of Class 10, 12, Graduation and MBA 1st year (if applicable)
Acuity Knowledge Partners – Inspire Scholarship – Selection Process
The students who have applied for Acuity Knowledge Partners – Inspire Scholarship can get the scholarship award if they qualify the selection process specified by the provider. It takes place in multiple stages. The selection is broadly based on the students’ academic merit and financial need. The different stages of selection involve –
- Initial screening of the applications received on the basis of academic merit and financial need
- Telephonic round of interview of the shortlisted candidates, basis which the final selection is made
Acuity Knowledge Partners – Inspire Scholarship – Contact Details
In case, you have any query related to Acuity Knowledge Partners – Inspire Scholarship related to its application process, eligibility criteria, documents or any other detail, you can feel free to contact on the details given below.
Phone: 011-430-92248 (Ext- 226)
(Monday to Friday – 10:00AM to 6PM)