Acuity Knowledge Partners – Inspire Scholarship
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Acuity Knowledge Partners – Inspire Scholarship is an initiative of Acuity Knowledge Partners to financially support needy MBA students from Bangalore and Delhi NCR. Under this scholarship, the students who are pursuing MBA in Finance from specified management colleges in Bangalore and Delhi-NCR can get scholarship to manage their academic expenses.
Acuity Knowledge Partners is a market leader in providing high-value research, analytics, and business intelligence to the financial services sector. As part of its CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) initiative, the company is offering this scholarship to help those students who are facing hardship in pursuing their respective management programmes. Over the years, the company has been running several CSR programmes supporting village development, environmental sustainability, and scientific and technical education.
Acuity Knowledge Partners - Inspire Scholarship 2020
- Open for Indian nationals only.
- Applicant must be pursuing first or second year of full-time MBA (Note: Specialisation in 2nd year should be Finance)
- They must be studying in one of the following colleges from Delhi NCR and Bengaluru
- Amity Business School, Noida
- Birla Institute of Management and Technology (BIMTECH), Greater Noida
- Jaipuria Institute of Management, Noida
- Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology (Affiliated by IP University)
- Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Ghaziabad
- Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC), New Delhi
- Christ University, Bengaluru
- Kirloskar Institute of Advanced Management Studies (KIAMS), Bengaluru
- IFIM Business School, Bengaluru
- St. Joseph's Institute of Management.
- M.S Ramaiah Institute of Management (MSRIM), Bangalore
- Applicant must have secured minimum 60% marks throughout their Class 10, 12, Graduation and MBA 1st year
- They should have cleared all their papers from first year (in case they are studying in their second year).
- The annual family income must be less than INR 6,00,000 (6 lakh) from all sources.
- Photo identity proof (Aadhaar Card)
- Passport size photograph
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Proof of admission (college/university ID card/bonafide certificate/etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy).
- Marksheets or grade card of Class 10, 12, Graduation and MBA 1st year
How can you apply?
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study - Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the Acuity Knowledge Partners – Inspire Scholarship application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Previous Year Scholarships And Results
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
011-430-92248 (Ext- 226) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 6PM)firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for this scholarship program?
The selection of scholars for Acuity Knowledge Partners – Inspire Scholarship will be made based on their academic merit and financial background. It involves a multi-stage process as detailed below –
- Initial shortlisting of applicants based on their academic merit and financial background
- Telephonic interview of shortlisted candidates for final selection
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more