Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship Program 2022 is an initiative of Yuva Unstoppable that aims to provide financial assistance to meritorious and needy students to support them in achieving their academic dreams. Under this scholarship program, students from Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Bengaluru, and Delhi NCR who are pursuing JEE/NEET coaching after Class 10 or first year of engineering/MBBS program will be provided with a financial assistance of INR 50,000 per year to cover their academic expenses.
This article will help you in having a deeper cognizance of this scholarship programme in terms of its application process, eligibility, documentation, and other needful information. Read further to have a detailed understanding of this scholarship and its application process.
Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship Program 2022 – An Overview
Yuva Unstoppable is a non-governmental organization in India that works to provide underprivileged children with access to education, sanitation, drinking water, youth affairs, cleanliness and various non-curricular activities.
The table given below consists of the essential details about the scholarship program for your quick reference.
Detailed Overview of Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship Program 2022
|Name of the Scholarship||Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship Program 2022|
|Provider Detail||Yuva Unstoppable|
|Award||A fixed scholarship amount of INR 50,000 per year|
|Last Date to Apply*||December 15, 2022|
*The application deadline mentioned above is tentative and may change at the discretion of the scholarship provider.
Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship Program 2022 – Key Dates
Now, with this brief piece of information, it is important to have knowledge of some other details. But before referring to them, the candidates are necessarily required to keep track of the important dates of application to this scholarship programme. The applications for Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship Program 2022 are currently open. The last date to submit the application forms is December 15, 2022.
Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship Program 2022 – Eligibility
- Open for students from Ahmedabad, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Delhi NCR.
- Applicants must be either –
- pursuing JEE/NEET coaching after Class 10, OR
- enrolled in 1st year of engineering/MBBS program.
- Must have scored a minimum of 85% marks in Class 10/Class 12 examination.
- Annual family income of the applicant should not be more than INR 3,00,000 from all sources.
- Children of employees of Yuva Unstoppable & Buddy4Study are not eligible.
Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship Program 2022 – Award Details
The students selected under Yuva Unstoppable Scholarship 2022-23 will receive a fixed scholarship amount of INR 50,000 per year
Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship Program 2022 – Application Process
Eligible candidates can apply for the Technip Energies India Scholarship Program 2022-23 online by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official scholarship page.
- Read all the details carefully and Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective category of scholarship.
- Login to Buddy4Study using a registered ID to land on the ‘Online Application Form Page’.
- If not registered – Register with your Email/Mobile Number/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship Program 2022’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship Program 2022 – Key Documents
- Marksheet of the previous class/semester
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter id card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Family income proof
- Bank account details of applicant
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Parents aadhar card (Optional)
- PDF of applicant’s house pictures (3-4)
- 1-month electricity bill (Any summer month e.g. March, April, May)
Note– Yuva Unstoppable shall select and conduct the house visit of students as per requirement.
Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship Program 2022 – Selection Process
The selection process of Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship Program 2022 is a multi-stage process where students are selected on the basis of merit and their financial need. Details of the selection process are mentioned below:
- Applications will be shortlisted on the basis of the eligibility criteria mentioned above.
- Shortlisted students will go through document verification round.
- The shortlisted candidates will undergo a telephonic interview for the final selection.
Laduma Dhamecha Yuva Scholarship Program 2022 – Contact Details
In case you have any queries related to this scholarship programme, its eligibility, the application process, award details, or selection process, you are requested to connect through the contact details given below: