Kriti Fellowship 2021 is an initiative of The Hyphen in association with WeCare and Discovery Village to provide opportunities to young artists to create art for bringing meaningful change in society. Under this fellowship, 25 young artists under the age of 30 will be provided with mentorship, a grant of INR 1,00,000 each and an opportunity to be a part of a museum-making.
This article will help you in having a deeper cognizance of this fellowship program in terms of its application process, eligibility, documentation, and other needful information. Read further to have a detailed understanding of this scholarship and its application process.
Kriti Fellowship 2021 – An Overview
The Hyphen in association with WeCare and Discovery Village, has introduced this fellowship to provide opportunities to young artists to create art for bringing meaningful change in society. The fellowship will be awarded to 25 young artists under the age of 30. They will be provided with mentorship, a grant of INR 1,00,000 each and an opportunity to be a part of a museum-making. The table given below consists of the essential details about the Kriti Fellowship for your quick reference.
Detailed Overview of Kriti Fellowship 2021
|Name of the Scholarship||Kriti Fellowship 2021|
|Provider Detail||The Hyphen in association with WeCare and Discovery Village|
|Eligibility||Indian individual artists under the age of 30 years|
|Award||Grant of INR 1,00,000 per fellow and mentorship benefits|
|Last Date to Apply*||January 31, 2022|
*The application deadline mentioned above is tentative and may change at the discretion of the scholarship provider.
Kriti Fellowship 2021 – Key Dates
Now, with this brief piece of information, it is important to have knowledge of some other details. But before referring to them, the candidates are necessarily required to keep track of the important dates of application to this fellowship. The applications for Kriti Fellowship 2021 are currently open. The last date to submit the application forms is January 31, 2022.
Kriti Fellowship 2021 – Eligibility
To procure the benefits under the Kriti Fellowship 2021, the candidates are essentially required to fulfill the following condition-
- Applicants must be Indian individual artists.
- The age of the applicants must be under the age of 30 years.
Kriti Fellowship 2021 – Award Details
A total of 25 candidates will be selected for this fellowship. They will be provided with the following benefits –
- Grant of INR 1,00,000 per fellow
- Mentorship by eminent artists
- Opportunity to be a part of a museum-making
Kriti Fellowship 2021 – Application Process
If you find yourself eligible for the Kriti Fellowship 2021, you can apply for it online by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the fellowship page.
- Read all the details carefully and click the ‘Apply Now’ button under the ‘How can you apply?’ section.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’. If not registered, register at Buddy4Study with your email/mobile number/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the official website of Kriti Fellowship.
- Read all the details carefully and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button.
- An application form will open. Fill in all required details and upload the prototype/graphic of the artwork.
- Submit the entry.
Kriti Fellowship 2021 – Key Documents
While applying for the Kriti Fellowship 2021, the applicants are required to keep the following document ready with them:
- A prototype/graphic of the actual artwork to be created along with a one-page concept note describing the idea.
Kriti Fellowship 2021 – Selection Process
The selection will be made based on the prototype/graphic of the artwork submitted by the participants.
Kriti Fellowship 2021 – Terms and Conditions
- Artists can choose one of the five themes for creating a sculpture.
- My Waste, My Responsibility
- Waste in My Community
- Segregation at Source
- Responsible Consumption
- The final sculptures created will be a property of the organising committee.
- Only individual artists can apply for the fellowship.
- Only one artwork will be selected.
- As part of this open fellowship, 25 best entries will be selected by a jury of eminent sculpture artists and mentored over a period of three weeks to bring to life marvelous sculptures carved out of waste plastic.
- The sculptures will find a place in India’s first ‘Museum of Plastic Waste Art’ at Nandi Hills near Bengaluru
Kriti Fellowship 2021- Contact Details
In case you have any queries related to this fellowship, its eligibility, application process, award details, or selection process, you are requested to connect through the contact details given below –