New Delhi, 5 October 2021 – Owing to the impressive performance of the UPSC candidates belonging to Rajasthan, the state government has decided to offer special scholarships to the students preparing for civil services this year. This scholarship will be launched under the Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana 2021 which aims to provide financial assistance to Economically Weaker Section (EWS) students of every category, so that they can prepare for various professional courses and competitive exams.
While announcing the scheme, CM Gehlot stated, “There are many such students in Rajasthan who suffer from the bad financial condition and they are unable to complete their education. The students who were willing to prepare for competitive examinations organized by the central and state government are compelled to leave their studies in between but now every student of Rajasthan will study and we will ensure that no student preparing for the competitive exam has to leave studies due to the financial crisis. Our government will encourage them and it will be implemented soon.”
The Higher Education Minister Bhanwar Singh Bhati added, “The scheme will ensure that the talents of Rajasthan move forward with every opportunity. The government is planning to sanction a huge budget for the scheme, and soon, it will be launched on the ground.”
Special IAS Coaching Scholarship in Rajasthan – Important Points
- The scholarship has been declared under the Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Scheme 2021, which was originally launched on June 5 this year.
- As a part of the scholarship, the government will also offer the facility of free bus service to candidates preparing for the competitive examination.
- Eligibility will be based on students’ marks in classes 10 and 12.
- The government is also striving to include at least 50% of girls in the coaching scheme.
- The government plans to sanction a huge budget for the scheme, which is scheduled to be implemented soon.
- The scheme was launched to help underprivileged students prepare for civil services and other professional courses.
Government Pleased with Promising UPSC Results in Rajasthan
The results for UPSC Civil Services 2020 were declared recently and 761 candidates qualified for appointments across the country. Several of these candidates were from the state of Rajasthan, bringing the state to the second spot when it comes to successful IAS candidates.
According to sources, the state government is impressed with promising UPSC results in Rajasthan and was therefore prompted to launch this special scholarship to aid meritorious students.
Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana 2021
The Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana 2021 aids Rajasthani natives whose annual family income is less than INR 8 lakhs per annum. The scheme also aims to help students prepare for other RPSC examinations like Rajasthan Teacher Eligibility Test (REET), Pay-Matrix Level-5, Grade Pay-2400, constable, sub-inspector, and Pay matrix level-10 examinations.