New Delhi, 23 February 2022 – The Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education, HPBOSE, will be offering scholarships to deserving students of classes 10 and 12 who have appeared for the HP Board exams in 2021. The scholarship will be offered to the students based on their results of the board exams. All those students who are interested to receive the scholarship can apply for the same by visiting the official website – www.hpbose.org. The last date for students to submit the scholarship applications is 22nd March 2022.
HPBOSE Merit Scholarship 2021 – Division
According to the official notification shared by HPBOSE, 200 students from Class 12’s science and arts and commerce stream will be selected and awarded the scholarship. The division of scholarships will be maintained in the below-highlighted manner:
- Science stream – 100 students to be awarded
- Arts and Commerce stream – 100 students to be awarded
Similarly, from Class 10, only 40 students will be awarded the board scholarship. Furthermore, students who appeared for the HPBOSE April 2021 exams can apply for merit scholarships.
HP Board Scholarship 2021 – Application Process
Students interested in applying for this scholarship must follow the below-mentioned steps.
1. Visit the official website — www.hpbose.org
2. Click on the drop-down option of ‘Student’s Corner’
3. Navigate to the Scholarship tab
4. Click on the Scholarship form
5. When the page opens, fill in the requested information – roll number, mobile number, Aadhaar card number, academic year, academic session, class, etc.
6. After entering the details, click on the ‘Apply’ tab to generate the form and download the scholarship form.
7. Fill in the scholarship form and upload the scanned copies of all documents online
8. Added to it, send the hard copies through a registered post to the HP Board
Note: Students must get the hard copies attested from respective principals or heads of the institution.
For now, a provisional merit list has been provided for Class 12 and Class 10 students on the HPBOSE website. Once all the applications have been received, the Himachal Pradesh Board will release a final merit list of selected students for the scholarship.
HPBOSE Official Notification