GUVI in association with AICTE is aiming to offer a free online workshop on ‘AI for India 1.0’ to 10 lakh learners between April 24 to 25. With this, it will be creating a Guinness World Record on “Most users to take an online computer programming lesson in 24 hours”.
New Delhi, 16 April 2021: Skilling platform GUVI which simplifies learning through its platform, and network of mentors and community, has introduced a free online workshop on coding in association with the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE)
The workshop named ‘AI for India 1.0’ will be held between April 24 to 25. As per the organizers, the workshop that aims to offer free training on AI coding to around 10 lakh learners from across the country will be creating a Guinness World Record on AI coding. Any school student, fresh graduate or experienced professional who is willing to learn AI coding can register for this workshop online and become a part of this world record.
The workshop will enable the learners to learn and build a Face Recognition App using Python. The individuals attending this workshop will also get a free ‘Certificate for World Record Participation’ after its completion.
A detailed description about the event is given hereunder for your reference.
AI for India 1.0 – Event Details
|Name of the Event||AI for India 1.0|
|Mode of Event||Online|
|Eligibility||School students, college students, working professionals or individuals looking for jobs|
|How to register||Online (by selecting the preferred time-slot)|
|Workshop duration||90 minutes|
|Date of the workshop||From April 24, 6 PM to April 25, 6 PM|
AI for India 1.0 – Key Takeaways
- Get to learn the basics of Python, the most in-demand technological skill.
- An opportunity to dig deeper into the world of image-processing and get a know-how on creating thumbnails, resize, rotation and covert between file formats, filters, and apply other digital image processing techniques.
- Know how to build a Face Recognition App from scratch.
- Also, get a certificate for World Record Participation upon completion of the workshop.
Who can apply?
- The workshop is open for any one aged between 8 and 80 years. They can be school students, college students, working professionals or individuals looking for new jobs.
- School students who wish to build a strong foundation to lead the AI revolution.
- College graduates who are looking to build a skill that can make them more employable.
- Working professionals from any domain who wish to be more productive and grow faster in their career.
How to apply?
If you are willing to become a part of this workshop, you can register for it online through following steps –
Step 1: Visit the official website of GUVI’s AI for India 1.0.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Register for Free’ button.
Step 3: Either sign in with google or provide the required details to sign up and join the event.
Note: Do not forget to choose your preferred time-slot for the workshop.