The FUEL Business School CSR Scholarship 2023-24 is an initiative of FUEL (Friends Union for Energising Lives) that aims at supporting deserving and meritorious girl students from underserved communities. Under this scholarship program, girl students enrolling in first-year of PGDM or BBA programs at FUEL Business School will be provided with up to 100% scholarship comprising academic teaching support, tuition fees, books, courseware, and stationery.
This article offers detailed information about this scholarship programme in terms of its application process, eligibility, documentation, and other needful information. Read further to have a detailed understanding of this scholarship and its application process.
FUEL Business School CSR Scholarship 2023-24 – An Overview
FUEL (Friends Union for Energising Lives) is a credible, lauded and awarded non-profit organisation in India that works in the fields of Career Counselling & Academic Coaching and Skill Development & Scholarships. The organisation is dedicated to fostering a supportive community for the youth of the nation. FUEL has an excellent track record of delivering career coaching and guidance to over 1 million youth across 3,500+ schools in India.
The table given below consists of the essential details about the scholarship program for a quick reference.
Detailed Overview of FUEL Business School CSR Scholarship 2023-24
|Name of the Scholarship||FUEL Business School CSR Scholarship 2023-24|
|Provider Detail||FUEL (Friends Union for Energising Lives)|
|Scholarship Type||Merit and need based|
|Award||Up to 100% scholarship comprising academic teaching support, tuition fees, books, courseware, and stationery.|
|Last Date to Apply*||October 06, 2023|
|Application Mode||Online through Buddy4Study portal|
*The application deadline mentioned above is tentative and may change at the discretion of the scholarship provider.
FUEL Business School CSR Scholarship 2023-24 – Key Dates
Now, with this brief piece of information, it is important to have knowledge of some other details. But before referring to them, the candidates are necessarily required to keep track of the important dates of application to this scholarship programme. The applications for FUEL Business School CSR Scholarship 2023-24 are currently open. The last date to submit the application forms is October 06, 2023.
- Open for girl students who are willing to pursue BBA and PGDM (equivalent to MBA) courses at FUEL Business School.
- For PGDM – Applicants must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in Graduation.
- For BBA – Applicants must have scored a minimum of 50% marks in Class 12 board examination.
- The annual family income of the applicants should be less than INR 3,00,000 from all sources.
NOTE: The PGDM scholarship of FUEL is supported by Oracle as part of its CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility).
The selected scholars will be provided with up to 100% scholarship comprising academic teaching support, tuition fees, books, courseware, and stationery.
FUEL Business School CSR Scholarship 2023-24 – Application Process
Eligible candidates can apply for the FUEL Business School CSR Scholarship 2023-24 online by following the steps mentioned below –
- Visit the official scholarship page.
- Read all the details carefully and Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective category of scholarship.
- Login to Buddy4Study using a registered ID to land on the ‘Online Application Form Page’.
- If not registered – Register with your Email/Mobile Number/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘FUEL Business School CSR Scholarship 2023-24’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
FUEL Business School CSR Scholarship 2023-24 – Key Documents
- Applicant’s passport-size photograph
- Copy of any one of the following documents as applicant’s address proof:
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card with address and Photo
- Electricity bill not older than 3 months
- Telephone bill not older than 3 months
- Water bill not older than 3 months
- Certificate of Address issued by Village Panchayat head or equivalent authority
- Income proof issued by Gram Panchayat/Ward Counsellor/Sarpanch/Income Proof issued by SDM/DM/CO/Tehsildar
- Marksheet of Class 10
- Marksheet of Class 12 and graduation (whichever is applicable)
- Entrance exam marksheet (If any)
- Bonafide Certificate/ Student ID Card (If any)
- Experience / Internship Letter or Certificate (If applicable)
- Disability Certificate (If any)
FUEL Business School CSR Scholarship 2023-24 – Selection Process
- The selection process will be based on merit and financial need.
- Candidates must meet the basic eligibility criteria.
- The evaluation will be carried out using predefined criteria, and all submitted documents will be verified.
- The process will involve basic scrutiny of the received applications.
- Incomplete application forms and missing required documents will result in rejection.
- The final selection of the scholars will be conducted after interviews with FUEL’s jury members and counsellors.
In case one has any queries related to this scholarship programme, its eligibility, the application process, award details, or selection process, one is requested to connect through the contact details given below –
Phone No: 8600035498 / 8600035499