New Delhi, 3 March 2021 – The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has introduced an important change in the Class 12th Boards accountancy examination. As per the notice shared by the board with the CBSE-affiliated schools, the answer sheets for the account’s exam will now come printed with tables for accounts and journal entries. This change in the Class 12 answer sheet of accountancy will help the students save time, which they would previously have used to draw such tables.
Note: The Class 12 CBSE board exam for Accounts is scheduled on Monday, 17 May 2021
CBSE Board Exams 2021 – New Format of Class 12 Accountancy Answer Sheet
The Class 12 boards answer sheet for the subject of accountancy shall have:
- 8 tables for journal entries – Table A
- 8 tables for account entries – Table B
- Table A would be printed from Page no. 17 to Page no. 24
- Table B would be printed from Page no. 25 to Page no. 35
- Students would be required to enter the number of questions on the left-hand side of the table. As directed by the CBSE, such specifications will be informed to the students by the teachers and schools.
Sample of Table A -Journal
Sample of Table B – Account
The Class 12 CBSE Board examinations 2021 will be conducted from 4 May, 2021 onwards. Considering the extreme COVID-related precautions and guidelines that need to be followed while conducting exams this year, the Central Board of Secondary Examination (CBSE) has allowed the schools across the country to complete the practical exams by 11 June, which is also the last date of theory examinations.
The Board has further advised the students to appear for their practical exams and theoretical board exams by following the COVID safety protocols and instructions issued by Central/State governments.