New Delhi, 3 March 2021 – Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) opened the OPENMAT-XLIX 2021 online registration window (for January session) today early evening. Candidates who are seeking admissions in IGNOU’s Management Programme (MBA course), and as a result, wish to appear for the OPENMAT entrance examination, must visit the official website – www.ignou.ac.in to complete the registration process.
Note: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for IGNOU OPENMAT-XLIX 2021 exam on or before 20th March 2021. The OPENMAT exam will take place on 11th April 2021.
IGNOU OPENMAT Examination 2021 – Important Dates
|IGNOU OPENMAT-XLIX 2021 Registration Commencement Date||3rd March 2021|
|IGNOU OPENMAT-XLIX 2021 Registration End Date||20th March 2021|
|IGNOU OPENMAT Admit Card 2021||Tentatively 10 days before the exam date|
|IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 Exam Date||11th April 2021|
IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 – Eligibility Criteria
- To get admission to the IGNOU MBA course, there is no specific age bar for the interested candidates.
- General category applicants should secure 50% in graduation.
- Reserved category applicants should secure 45% in graduation.
- Only those candidates whose results are declared and qualified at the time of submitting the entrance form will be considered eligible.
- Candidates who have completed their graduation are eligible to apply. This also includes graduates from Chartered Accountancy/ Cost Accountancy/ Company Secretaryship).
- Candidates should ensure that their CGPA should meet the eligibility percentage requirement
Documents to Keep Handy Before Filling IGNOU OPENMAT Application Form 2021
There are several documents and information that candidates need to keep ready before they start filling the IGNOU OPENMAT application/registration form.
- Active mobile number
- Valid email ID
- Government ID details (e.g., Aadhaar card)
- Bank passbook
Besides the above information, interested candidates also require to scan and upload their academic certificates (Class 10, 12, and Graduation).
Specifications of Documents to be Scanned and Uploaded
|Document||Size of the File||Format of the File|
|Scanned photograph of the candidate||10 kb to 200 kb||JPG/ JPEG|
|Scanned image of the signature||4 kb to 30 kb||JPG/ JPEG|
How to Register for IGNOU OPENMAT XLIX 2021?
To fill the IGNOU OPENMAT application form 2021, candidates must follow the steps mentioned below:
1. Visit the official IGNOU website- www.ignou.ac.in
2. Click on the ‘Online Registration for OPENMAT for January 2021’ link
3. Click on ‘Click here for Online Registration for OPENMAT Entrance’ tab
4. The window will be redirected to an applicant login page
5. Click on ‘Register Yourself’
6. A Student Registration Form page will open
7. Fill up the page and click on Submit
8. Next, login using the created credentials (username and password)
9. Fill in the details asked for the IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 entrance test
10. Upload scanned copies of photograph and signatures in the prescribed format
11. Pay the application fee in online mode
12. Click on the ‘Submit’ and take a printout of the application form for future references
IGNOU OPENMAT 2021 Application Fees
Candidates need to pay the specific IGNOU OENMAT XLIX registration/application fee for the January session admission.
|IGNOU OPENMAT Registration Fee||Rs. 1000|
|IGNOU OPENMAT Management Program Course Fee||Rs. 2000 per course|
Note: Candidates must remember that the IGNOU OPENMAT registration fee is non-refundable
IGNOU follows a modular approach in its Management Programme. In case a candidate gets admission into the MBA program and cannot complete his/ her course due to any reason, the individual is provided with an exit point. Furthermore, if the candidate completes 6 courses in a particular specialization along with the compulsory basic course the candidate would be awarded Post Graduate Diploma in that particular specialization.