‘vivo for Education Scholarship’ is a distinctive initiative of vivo India that aims to support the higher education of meritorious students coming from underprivileged sections of the society. Being a premium global smartphone brand, vivo India has introduced this scholarship as part of its CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) to promote the education of meritorious and needy students.
Who can apply for this scholarship? By when can a student apply for ‘vivo for India Scholarship’? What steps must be followed to apply for it? Are there any documents required to fill its application form? What process is followed for the selection of scholars? Get answers to all these questions in detail in this article further.
- vivo for Education Scholarship – An Overview
- vivo for Education Scholarship – Important Dates
- vivo for Education Scholarship – Eligibility Criteria
- vivo for Education Scholarship – Award Details
- vivo for Education Scholarship – Application Process
- vivo for Education Scholarship – Documents Required
- vivo for Education Scholarship – Selection Criteria
- vivo for Education Scholarship – Terms and Conditions
- vivo for Education Scholarship – Contact Details
vivo for Education Scholarship – An Overview
‘vivo for Education Scholarship’ is meant for meritorious students who are residents of Telangana and Maharashtra and come from underprivileged sections of the society. Under this scholarship, the selected scholars will be provided with a fixed one-time financial assistance of INR 10,000 to cover their school fees and other academic expenses for Class 10 and 12.
Detailed overview of ‘vivo for Education Scholarship’
|Name of the Scholarship||vivo for Education Scholarship|
|Provider Detail||vivo India|
|Scholarship Type||Merit-cum-means based|
|Applicable for||Class 10 and 12 students from Telangana and Maharashtra|
|Scholarship Amount||Fixed one-time award of INR 10,000|
|Application Timeline*||Between August and September|
*The application timeline mentioned above is tentative and may change at the discretion of the provider.
vivo for Education Scholarship – Important Dates
Before heading on the detailed insights about ‘vivo for Education Scholarship’, you must keep a note of its important dates, including the application deadline. For the academic year 2021-22, the scholarship applications started from August 16, 2021 and will continue till September 22, 2021. It is advisable to students to apply for this scholarship in advance before the last date expires.
vivo for Education Scholarship – Eligibility Criteria
To avail benefits under the ‘vivo for Education Scholarship’, one must fulfil the following eligibility criteria –
- Open only for students who are residents of Telangana and Maharashtra.
- They must be currently studying in Class 10 and 12.
- They must have scored more than 80% marks in their Class 9 or 11 in 2020-21.
- Their annual family income must not be more than INR 4,00,000 (4 lakh).
vivo for Education Scholarship – Award Details
The students qualifying the eligibility criteria and selection process of ‘vivo for Education Scholarship’ will receive a fixed one-time award of INR 10,000 to cover their school fee and other related academic expenses.
vivo for Education Scholarship – Application Process
If you find yourself eligible for this scholarship, you can apply for it online through Buddy4Study portal. The key steps that one must follow to make a successful application include –
Step 1: Visit the scholarship page of ‘vivo for Education Scholarship’.
Step 2: Read all the details carefully and click on the ‘Apply Now’ button given under the ‘How can you apply?’ section to proceed.
Step 3: Login to Buddy4Study using registered ID to land onto the ‘Online Application Form Page’. If not registered, please register using an Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
Step 4: A separate application instruction page will open. Read the instructions carefully and click on the ‘Start Application’ button.
Step 5: Fill in all the required details in the application form and upload all relevant documents.
Step 6: Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on the ‘Preview’ button to check if all the details filled are correctly showing or not.
Step 7: If all the details in the preview are correct, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application.
vivo for Education Scholarship – Documents Required
While applying for the ‘vivo for Education Scholarship’, the applicants are required to upload a certain set of documents in support of their application. These documents are generally related to their academic qualification, income proof, and identity proof. Please be advised to keep the following documents in place before applying for this scholarship –
- Aadhaar Card
- Marksheet of previous qualifying examination (Class 9 or 11)
- Current academic year fee receipt/bonafide letter/ID card
- Income proof
- Bank document
vivo for Education Scholarship – Selection Criteria
Mere fulfilment of the eligibility criteria does not guarantee your selection for the scholarship award. The scholars for ‘vivo for Education Scholarship’ will be selected through a multi-stage process on the basis of their academic merit and financial background. The key steps involved in the selection process include –
- Initial shortlisting of applicants based on their academic merit and financial background
- Telephonic interview of shortlisted candidates for final selection
vivo for Education Scholarship – Terms and Conditions
Given below are the terms and conditions that one must abide by to apply for this scholarship –
- The duration of the scholarship program is 1 year.
- By participating in the Scholarship Program, it is implied that the applicants are in full and complete acceptance and agree to follow all the below-mentioned Terms and Conditions.
- Merely applying to scholarship does not in any way guarantee the award of scholarship.
- The Scholarship Program is applicable and valid for the citizens of India, above the age of eighteen (18) years or minor through its guardian with their free consent.
- If, at any stage, it is found that an applicant has provided any false information or has contravened any terms & conditions or duped or misappropriated any facts, his/her scholarship shall be terminated immediately without any recourse.
- Applicants should have their own/parents’ active and genuine bank account and provide its details in the online form while applying for the scholarship program, failing which the form shall be rejected.
- The shortlisted participants will need to share their further details including a copy of a valid photo ID proof (Passport, Aadhar Card, Driving License or Voter ID) along with the contact details which can be used by vivo India from time to time to send further commercial or non-commercial information.
- vivo can or may, at its sole discretion, disqualify any participating contestant or participants without any prior notice of intimation, in case the participant is not abiding by the rules of the program or doesn’t qualify for the same.
- vivo also reserves its right to suspend, amend or cancel this Scholarship Program at its sole discretion without any information and liabilities.
- Any entries that are protected by copyright or trademark, without the permission of the author or the owner, are defamatory, illegal, hateful, sexually explicit, harmful or unfit according to vivo will not be considered valid and shall be removed from the program without information.
- All disputes shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Delhi courts.
vivo for Education Scholarship – Contact Details
If you have any query related to the scholarship eligibility, application process, documents required and selection process, you can reach out through the contact details given below –
Phone: +91-11-430-92248 (Ext: 261)