vivo for Education Scholarship 2021-22
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
‘vivo for Education Scholarship’ is an initiative of vivo India to support higher education of meritorious students coming from underprivileged sections of the society. Under this scholarship program, the students who are residents of Telangana and Maharashtra and currently studying in Class 10 and 12 are provided with a fixed one-time financial assistance of INR 10,000 to cover their school fee and other related academic expenses.
vivo India, a premium global smartphone brand has introduced this scholarship as part of its CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) initiative to promote education by helping meritorious and needy students.
vivo for Education Scholarship 2021-22
Deadline22-Sep-2021 EligibilityRead More
- Open for students who are residents of Telangana and Maharashtra only.
- Students must be currently studying in Class 10 and 12.
- They must have scored more than 80% marks in their Class 9 or 11 in 2020-21.
- The annual family income must not be more than INR 4,00,000 (4 Lakh) per annum.
Fixed one-time award of INR 10,000
Terms and Conditions
- Organiser of the Scholarship Program: Buddy4Study
- Commencement of the Scholarship Program: 16th August 2021
- Duration of the Scholarship Program: 1 Year
- By participating in the Scholarship Program, it is implied that you are in full and complete acceptance and agree to follow all the below-mentioned Terms and Conditions. Merely applying to scholarship does not in any way guarantee the award of scholarship.
- The Scholarship Program will be duly Sponsored by vivo Mobile India Pvt. Ltd. (referred as “vivo”)
- The Scholarship Program is applicable and valid for the citizens of India, above the age of eighteen (18) years or minor through its guardian with their free consent.
- vivo will not be liable for any loss, damage and costs that may be suffered or incurred directly or indirectly by applicants while dealing with any unauthorized individuals/entities and person/officer/ director/staff.
- vivo or its authorised entities/partner will be allowed to retain, use and process applicants’ personal data in accordance with the law. However, vivo shall not be responsible and liable for sharing personal information directly to Buddy4Study or their representatives or on their online website/portals including for disclosing payment credentials on such websites/portals. However, it is ensured by Buddy4Study that they shall use the personal data and information of the participants only for the purpose herein in accordance with the law.
- If at any stage it is found that an applicant has provided any false information or has contravened any terms & conditions or duped or misappropriated any facts applicant scholarship shall be terminated immediately without any recourse.
- Applicant should have its own / parents active and genuine bank account and provide its details in the online form while applying for the scholarship program, failing which the form shall be rejected.
- Employees, agents, partners, vendors, directors, stakeholders and promoters of vivo and any of their divisions, affiliates and subsidiaries, and others associated in any manner shall not be held responsible or liable for any loss of profit, property and life of any participants who are participating in the Scholarship Program.
- The shortlisted participants will need to share their further details including copy of a valid photo ID proof (Passport, Aadhar Card, Driving License or Voter ID) along with the contact details which can be used by vivo India from time to time to send further commercial or non-commercial information.
- vivo can or may, at its sole discretion, disqualify any participating contestant or participants without any prior notice or intimation in case the participant is not abiding by the rules of the program or doesn’t qualify for the same.
- vivo also reserves its right to suspend, amend or cancel this Scholarship Program at its sole discretion without any information and liabilities.
- Any entries that are protected by copyright or trademark, without the permission of the author or the owner, defamatory, illegal, hateful, sexually explicit, harmful or unfit according to vivo will not be considered valid and shall be removed from the program without information.
- All disputes shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction of Delhi courts.
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
+91-11-430-92248 (Ext: 261) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 6PM)firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for this scholarship program?
The selection of scholars for the 'vivo for Education Scholarship' will be made on the basis of the academic merit and financial background of applicants. It involves a multi-stage process as detailed below –
- Initial shortlisting of applicants based on their academic merit and financial background
- Telephonic interview of shortlisted candidates for final selection
I am currently studying in Class 9. Can I apply for this scholarship program?
No. This scholarship is open only for students who are currently studying in Class 10 and 12.
I have scored 76% marks in Class 11. Can I apply for this scholarship program?
No. You cannot apply for this scholarship as it is open for students who have scored more than 80% marks in Class 9 or 11.
I am a resident of Uttar Pradesh. Can I apply for this scholarship?
No. You cannot apply for this scholarship. Only students from Class 10 and 12 from Maharashtra and Telangana states can apply.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
I currently finished 12th grade. I scored 96.6%. I want to pursue B.Sc in Hotel Management. Are there any scholarships I can apply to? I have an EWS certificate.
Asked by Vyshnavi Busireddy on 26-Aug-2021
Dimple Thapa on 31-Aug-2021
You can apply for the below scholarship if you meet all eligibility criteria.
I am from telangana.our government haven't connected our intermediate bord exam.now how can we apply for this scholarship.
Asked by Praveen Nagula on 19-Aug-2021
Dimple Thapa on 24-Aug-2021
The Vivo for Education scholarship is open for students who are currently in Class 10 and 12 and have passed Class 9 or 11 with more than 80% marks. If you fulfill its eligibility criteria, you can apply for this scholarship.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more