Virchow Scholarship Program
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Virchow Scholarship Program is an initiative of the Virchow Foundation to provide financial assistance to meritorious and underprivileged girls to pursue their higher education. Under this scholarship, girl students from Telangana and Andhra Pradesh who have passed Class 10 or 12 and are currently studying in Class 11 or diploma/graduation (in any stream) at government schools/colleges will be provided with a scholarship up to INR 15,000 to continue their education.
Virchow Foundation is a subsidiary of the Virchow Group. The scholarship programme is part of Virchow Group’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives. The company believes that education is a powerful tool in transforming the lives of meritorious and underprivileged girls for a promising future.
Virchow Scholarship Program 2021
- Open for girl students only.
- Students must be residents of Telangana or Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicants must be currently studying in Class 11 (any stream) or graduation/diploma (any stream) from government schools/colleges only after their Class 10 and 12 examinations.
- Applicants must have scored at least 70% marks in their Class 10/12 examinations.
- Annual family income of the applicants should be less than INR 6,00,000 (6 lakh) from all sources.
- Children of employees of Virchow & Buddy4Study are not eligible.
For Class 10 Passed Students (studying in Class 11): INR 10,000 per year
For Class 12 Passed Students (studying in Graduation/Diploma): INR 15,000 per year
Note: The scholarship fund can be utilized only to cover academic expenses.
- Marksheet of Class 10 or 12
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Family income proof (Salary Slip, Form 16, Income Certificate, ITR, etc.)
- Bank account details of applicant
- Photograph of the applicant
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below
- Login to Buddy4Study using a registered ID to land onto the ‘Online Application Form Page’
- If not registered on Buddy4Study - Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Virchow Scholarship Program’ application form page
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process
- Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form
- Upload the required documents
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
011-430-92248 (Ext- 272) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 6PM)Virchowscholarship@buddy4study.com
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for the Virchow Scholarship Program 2021?
The selection of scholars for the Virchow Scholarship Program will be made on the basis of academic merit and financial background of applicants. It involves a multi-stage process as detailed below -
- Shortlisting of candidates based on their academic merit and financial background
- Telephonic interview of the shortlisted candidates followed by document verification
- Review for announcement of final list of beneficiaries
NOTE: The final decision on scholar selection will be taken by the scholarship provider.
Will this scholarship be provided for subsequent years of studies?
Yes, based on the following criteria, scholars can be considered for their scholarship renewal in successive years:
- no dropout (from regular academic sessions)
- no disciplinary issues
- Consistent academic performance
The scholars will be required to upload the following documents in the online scholar tracking system to receive the scholarship for subsequent years -
- Fee receipt of new academic year that they have progressed in next year
- Academic grade report that they have passed the last exam and have good academic standing
NOTE: Final decision for scholarship renewal will lie with Virchow and upon fund availability.
What are the other benefits offered under the Virchow Scholarship Program?
In addition to the financial support, the selected scholars may also get the following benefits (optional) -
- Holistic support will be provided to scholars including mentorships from scholarship providers or from their team.
- Value based quarterly webinars will be held to help scholars in developing their overall personality and help them excel in their careers & lives.
If selected, how will I receive the scholarship fund?
The scholarship amount will be transferred directly to the scholars’ bank account.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
Asked by Sai Rishitha Chalamalasetti on 02-Jan-2022
s akhil on 04-Jan-2022
Kindly be more specific about your query so that we can assist you in a better way.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more