19 July 2022, NEW DELHI, NRTS 2022: The application portal for the National Rural Talent Scholarship (NRTS) examination 2022 has been activated now by the Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha on its official website: bseodisha.ac.in.
Any Class 8th or 9th student enrolled in any Odisha government school, who has received a “No objection certificate” from his/her school, is eligible for the NTRS 2022 examination. The last date for the online application is July 30, 2022, till midnight.
Students who are interested in applying for the scholarship examination must contact their head of school to get registered. Only the head of the school is allowed to register the students. The concerned authorities will have to register the candidates by using the school code as their user ID and password. Eligible candidates will then be selected for the scholarship through the NTRS written test.
The written test will be conducted in subjects like Modern Indian Language (MIL), Mathematics, Social Sciences, and General Science. Qualified candidates will receive Rs. 250 per month for 2 years till they pass Class 9th and 10th. The application fee for the NTRS examination is Rs. 60 for all categories.
NTRS 2022 – Overview
|Examination||National Rural Talent Scholarship (NRTS)|
|Governing Board||Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha|
|Target Group||Students of Class 8th and 9th|
|Online Application Last Date||30 July, 2022|
|Registering Authority||Head of the School|
|User ID and Password Login Credentials||School Code|
|Scholarship Amount||Rs. 250/Month|
|Application Fee||Rs. 60|
NTRS 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Students must either have passed Class 8th or have enrolled in Class 9th.
- Candidates must have a “No Objection Certificate” from their schools.
- The student’s school must be recognised by the Odisha government.
NTRS 2022 – Other Details and Instructions
- Eligible students must be registered by their respective heads of schools.
- The school code will be the User ID and Password during the registration process.
- The application fee for the NTRS 2022 for every eligible student is Rs. 60.
- The last date for online registration for the NTRS 2022 is July 30, 2022.
- The scholarship amount will be Rs. 250 a month for 2 years.
NTRS 2022 – How to Apply?
- Heads of institutes must visit the official website of BSE Odisha: bseodisha.ac.in.
- Authorities must then click on ‘Application for the National Rural Talent Search Examination 2022′.
- A new window will open, authorities must then fill in the respective school code as user ID and password.
- Finally, they need to click on Login and save the credentials for future reference.
What is the last date to apply for NTRS 2022?
The last date to apply for NTRS 2022 is July 30, 2022.
What is the NTRS scholarship amount?
The total scholarship amount is Rs. 250 a month for 2 years.