Nikon Scholarship Program 2023-24 is an initiative of Nikon India Private Limited to financially support students from underprivileged sections of society to pursue photography-related courses. The scholarship has been designed to help students who have completed their Class 12 and are enrolled in photography-related courses with a duration of three months or more.
This article offers detailed information about the Nikon Scholarship Program 2023-24 in terms of its application process, eligibility, documentation, and other needful information. Read further to have a detailed understanding of this scholarship and its application process.
Nikon Scholarship Program 2023-24 – An Overview
Nikon India Private Limited, a world leader in imaging and optics, is offering this scholarship in line with its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives aimed at empowering individuals and strengthening society. Over the years, the company has been running several initiatives focusing on promoting education, including special education and employment-enhancing vocational skills.
The table given below consists of the essential details about the scholarship program for a quick reference.
Detailed Overview of Nikon Scholarship Program 2023-24
|Name of the Scholarship
|Nikon Scholarship Program 2023-24
|Nikon India Private Limited
|Mean and talent based
|Open for Indian students who have completed Class 12 and are pursuing photography-related courses with a duration of three months or more. Annual family income should be less than INR 6 lakh.
|Up to INR 1 lakh
|Last Date to Apply*
|January 15, 2024
|Online through Buddy4Study portal
*The application deadline mentioned above is tentative and may change at the discretion of the scholarship provider.
Nikon Scholarship Program 2023-24 – Key Dates
Now, with this brief piece of information, it is important to have knowledge of some other details. But before referring to them, the candidates are necessarily required to keep track of the important dates of application to this scholarship programme. The applications for Nikon Scholarship Program 2023-24 are currently open. The last date to submit the application forms is January 15, 2024.
- Open for students pursuing photography-related courses with a duration of three months or more.
- The students must have passed Class 12.
- The annual income of the family should be less than INR 6 lakh.
- Children of Nikon India Private Limited/Buddy4Study employees are not eligible for this program.
- Open to Indian nationals only.
Up to INR 1 lakh
Nikon Scholarship Program 2023-24 – Application Process
Eligible candidates can apply for the Nikon Scholarship Program 2023-24 online by following the steps mentioned below –
- Visit the official scholarship page.
- Read all the details carefully and Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective category of scholarship.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land on the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile number/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Nikon Scholarship Program 2023-24’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Nikon Scholarship Program 2023-24 – Key Documents
- Photo identity proof (Aadhaar Card)
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate issued by government authority/BPL certificate/salary slips, etc.)
- Proof of admission (College ID card/bonafide certificate, etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (canceled cheque/passbook copy)
- Marksheets or grade cards of the preceding class
- Disability and Caste certificate (if applicable)
The selection of scholars for the Nikon Scholarship Program involves a multi-stage process. The scholars will be selected based on their family income and academic background. The key steps of the selection process are mentioned below:
- Screening of scholarship applications based on financial need and academic background.
- Telephonic interviews for further shortlisting of candidates.
- Face-to-face interview for final selection, if required.
In case one has any queries related to this scholarship programme, its eligibility, the application process, award details, or selection process, one is requested to connect through the email id given below –