Nikon Scholarship Program 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Nikon Scholarship Program 2020 is an initiative of Nikon India Private Limited to financially support students from underprivileged sections of the society to pursue photography-related courses. The scholarship is meant to help students who have passed Class 12 and are enrolled in a photography-related course with duration of 3 months or more.
Nikon India, a world leader in imaging and optics is offering this scholarship in line with its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives aimed at empowering individuals and strengthening the society. Over the years, the company has been running several initiatives focusing on promoting education including special education and employment enhancing vocational skills.
Nikon Scholarship Program 2020 Deadline15-Jan-2021
- Open for students pursuing photography-related courses with duration of 3 months or more.
- The students must have passed Class 12.
- The annual income of the family should be less than INR 6,00,000 (6 lakhs) per annum.
- Children of Nikon India Private Limited/Buddy4Study employees are not eligible for this program
BenefitsUp to INR 1 lakh Closed on15-Jan-2021
Terms and Conditions
There is no partnership or joint venture between Buddy4Study and Nikon India and both are separate and independent parties. Further, Nikon India is not liable for any acts of omission or commission made by Buddy4Study or its employees, personnel or representatives.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for the Nikon Scholarship Program?
You can follow the steps below to apply for this scholarship:
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button above.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Scholarship Application Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study - Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Facebook/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the Nikon Scholarship Program detail page.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload the necessary documents as part of the application process.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
What is the selection process for this scholarship?
The selection of scholars for the Nikon Scholarship Program involves a multi-stage process. The scholars will be selected based on their family income and academic background. The key steps of the selection process are mentioned below:
- Screening of scholarship applications based on financial need and academic background
- Telephonic interviews for further shortlisting of candidates
- Face-to-face interview for final selection (if required)
What are the documents required for the Nikon Scholarship Program?
The following documents are required to be uploaded at the time of application:
- Photo identity proof
- Address proof
- Class 12 mark sheet (self-attested copy)
- Proof of admission (college ID card/admission fees receipt etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more
In case of queries. please reach out to us:
011-430-92248(Ext-173) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 6PM)email@example.com