L’Oréal BOOST 2023 is an initiative by L’Oréal India to support the ambitious underprivileged youth with learning content, in order to upskill them on critical skills for the future. The second edition of L’Oréal BOOST, a PAN India initiative, seeks to prepare and empower youngsters with the requisite acumen and versatility to meet the dynamic and ever-evolving demands posed by a diverse spectrum of industries and domains, effectively bridging the transition from academic pursuits to professional ones.
This article offers detailed information about the L’Oréal BOOST 2023 in terms of its application process, eligibility, documentation, and other needful information. Read further to have a detailed understanding of this scholarship and its application process.
L’Oréal BOOST 2023 – An Overview
As a socially responsible corporate, L’Oréal India has been undertaking extensive long-term and event-based CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) initiatives in areas of education, vocational training, environment, mental health, disaster relief, rehabilitation, and reconstruction activities.
The table given below consists of the essential details about the scholarship program for a quick reference.
Detailed Overview of L’Oréal BOOST 2023
|Name of the Program||L’Oréal BOOST 2023|
|Provider Name||L’Oréal India|
|Eligibility||Applicants must be studying in final or pre-final year of an under-graduation, post-graduation, or diploma programme at any recognised college or university within India and must be within the age group of 18-30 years|
|Award||Opportunity to participate in elaborate online upskilling webinars/workshops, to be conducted by the industry experts.|
|Last Date to Apply*||December 15, 2023|
|Application Mode||Online through Buddy4Study portal|
*The application deadline mentioned above is tentative and may change at the discretion of the scholarship provider.
L’Oréal BOOST 2023 – Key Dates
Now, with this brief piece of information, it is important to have knowledge of some other details. But before referring to them, the candidates are necessarily required to keep track of the important dates of application to this scholarship programme. The applications for L’Oréal BOOST 2023 are currently open. The last date to submit the application forms is December 15, 2023.
L’Oréal BOOST 2023 – Eligibility
- Must be within the age group of 18-30 years
- Should be pursuing ITI diploma, vocational courses, under-graduation and post-graduation in professional courses*
- Or must have been employed following their graduation or post graduation from a college or university that is not included on the NIRF List. Such candidates ought to have no more than 5 years** of work experience.
- The family income of the applicant must be less than INR 8 Lakh (from all sources)
- The program is open for students across PAN India
*Preference will be given to students who are currently in their final and pre-final years of graduation or post-graduation. This means –
- Students in the second or third year of a 3-year course
- Or, students in the third or fourth year of a 4-year course
- Or, students in the fourth or fifth year of a 5-year combined bachelor’s and master’s degree course
- Or, students in the second year of a two-year master’s degree course
**If the applicant has worked before or during the course of their graduation or post-graduation, their work experience must not exceed 5 years.
L’Oréal BOOST 2023 – Benefits
Opportunity to participate in elaborate online upskilling webinars/workshops, to be conducted by the industry experts. The program encompasses a diverse range of essential topics, including:
- Resume Building
- Professional networking, personal branding & Interview Skills
- Time Management
- Communication skills
- And a variety of other exciting subjects
*A 3-month-long free-of-cost unlimited access to 34 courses on Coursera, a learning platform with more than 5,800 courses, professional certificates, and degrees from universities and companies all around the world
*Exclusive one-to-one mentorship sessions from industry experts at L’Oréal India
An applicant who successfully attends the online upskilling webinar/s will be required to clear a merit-based test to be selected for one-to-one mentorship with a L’Oréal professional and for unlimited 3-month-long access to 34 courses on Coursera.
Insight into the Coursera courses that the selected beneficiaries will get access to –
- 11 courses on Essential Digital, e-Commerce, and Data Skills
- 14 courses on People Skills & Essential Business Skills
- 5 courses on Sustainability Skills
- 4 courses on Business English proficiency
L’Oréal BOOST 2023 – Application Process
Eligible candidates can apply for the L’Oréal BOOST 2023 online by following the steps mentioned below –
- Visit the official scholarship page.
- Read all the details carefully and Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button of the respective category of scholarship.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land on the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile number/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘L’Oréal BOOST 2023’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
L’Oréal BOOST 2023 – Key Documents
- Proof of Identity along with age proof document (Aadhaar Card, Voter’s ID Card, Driving Licence, etc.)
- Family Income Proof (Form 16A, salary slips or income certificate, etc.)
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter ID Card/Passport/Driving License/Pan Card)
- Marksheet of Previous Qualifying Examination
- Proof of Admission/document to state the course student is pursuing (College/Institution ID Card/Admission Fee Receipt, etc.)
L’Oréal BOOST 2023 – Selection Process
The L’Oréal BOOST 2023 selection procedure will be as follows :
Step 1 : Registration
To become a participant in the program, prospective students are required to initiate the application process through the designated application link provided on the program’s official webpage.
Step 2 : Test
- The applicants will have to appear for a merit-based test, which will be conducted periodically. Applicants are encouraged to select a test date that aligns with their schedule.
Step 3 : Access to 34 Coursera courses for 3 months
- Upon the final selection, which will be determined based on the candidate’s performance in the merit-based test and their fulfillment of the eligibility criteria listed below, the candidate shall receive the three-month long access to 34 courses on Coursera
Step 4 : Mentoring
- Some students will also be given the opportunity for one-on-one mentoring by L’Oréal professionals.
L’Oréal BOOST 2023 – Contact Details
In case one has any queries related to this scholarship programme, its eligibility, the application process, award details, or selection process, one is requested to connect through the email id given below –
Phone: 011-430-92248 (Ext- 308) (Monday to Friday – 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM)