HP Beti Hai Anmol Yojna 2022: The central and state governments launch various schemes to encourage girls’ education in India. Similarly, the Himachal Pradesh government has started a scheme named Himachal Pradesh Beti Hai Anmol Yojna 2022. It is created to provide benefits to the girl students in Himachal Pradesh.
In this article, students can find out more about HP Beti Hai Anmol Yojna. Explore the objectives, benefits, eligibility, important documents, and the application process for Beti Hai Anmol Yojna.
- Beti Hai Anmol Yojna 2022 – An Overview
- Beti Hai Anmol Yojna 2022 – Objective
- Beti Hai Anmol Yojna 2022 – Conditions
- Beti Hai Anmol Yojna 2022 – Key Statistics
- Beti Hai Anmol Yojna 2022 – Benefits
- Beti Hai Anmol Yojna 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Beti Hai Anmol Yojna 2022 – Important Documents Required
- How to Apply for Beti Hai Anmol Yojana 2022?
- Beti Hai Anmol Yojana – FAQs
Beti Hai Anmol Yojna 2022 – An Overview
The Himachal Pradesh (HP) government has started this scheme in reference to the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Yojana. Under the scheme, the state government pays the school fees of girl children in Himachal Pradesh. The Himachal Pradesh government provides an amount of INR 10,000 and deposits it in the post office or bank account of the girl children. Additionally, for Class 1 to 12, the state government pays INR 300 to INR 1,200 to parents for buying uniforms and books for a girl child. Moreover, if a girl child pursues graduation, then the applicant receives an amount of INR 5,000 from the state government.
|Scholarship Name||Himachal Pradesh Beti Hai Anmol Yojna|
|Application Fees||Free of cost|
|Provider Name||Himachal Pradesh Government|
|Scholarship Objective||To provide financial assistance for girls’ education in Himachal Pradesh.|
|Beneficiary||Girls of Himachal Pradesh|
Beti Hai Anmol Yojna 2022 – Objective
The Himachal Pradesh Beti Hai Anmol Yojana has launched with the objectives of:
- Providing financial aid to families of Himachal Pradesh that are unable to educate their daughters and are living below the poverty line (BPL)
- Offering financial assistance to the daughters for continuing higher studies
- Ultimately, the government aims that every girl child in Himachal Pradesh is able to pursue studies without any financial problems
Beti Hai Anmol Yojna 2022 – Conditions
The Himachal Pradesh government is implementing different schemes to provide a strong, safe and dignified life to girls. To reduce the obstacles in girl education, Beti Hai Anmol Yojna has been launched by the state government.
- Under this scheme, only two daughters in a family can avail of the benefits
- The amount provided by the state government for girl child education can be withdrawn once the applicant turns 19
Beti Hai Anmol Yojna 2022 – Key Statistics
From January 1, 2018 to June 30, 2021, approximately INR 3,091,56 lakh has already been spent on this scheme.
- 16,443 girl children benefited from the scheme in the first phase
- 87,179 girl children benefited from the scheme in the second phase
- Furthermore, in the first phase of the year 2018-19, the amount of INR 1,131.45 lakh has been spent by the state government to benefit 5,730 girls
- In the second phase of the year 2018-19, approximately 25,718 girls got benefited
- In the first phase of 2019-20, INR 1,211.68 lakh have been spent to provide benefits to 5,929 girls
- In the second phase, approximately 34,926 girl children have taken the benefits of Beti Hai Anmol Yojna
- The state government has provided the amount of INR 748.43 akh in the first phase of 2020-21. Approximately 4,784 girl children benefited from this scheme
- In the second phase, 26,535 girls benefited from this scheme
Beti Hai Anmol Yojna 2022 – Benefits
Beti Hai Anmol Yojana has benefited many girls in Himachal Pradesh. Some of the benefits are as follows:
- Financial aid for Classes 1 to 12, between INR 300 to INR 1,200, provided to buy books and uniforms
- An amount of INR 5,000 deposited in the applicant’s account after Class 12
- So far, 98,193 beneficiaries have benefited from this scheme
Beti Hai Anmol Yojna 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
Under this scheme, there are a few eligibility criteria that have to be fulfilled by an applicant. They are as follows:
- Applicants must be a permanent resident of Himachal Pradesh
- Only two daughters from a family can avail of the benefits under this scheme
- Applicants must have the below poverty line (BPL) card/certificate
Beti Hai Anmol Yojna 2022 – Important Documents Required
To avail the benefits of Beti Hai Anmol Yojna 2022, applicants need to submit the following documents:
- Self-attested copy of Aadhar Card
- Parents income certificate
- Below poverty line (BPL) ration card
- Copy of date of birth (DOB) certificate
- Photocopy of Domicile certificate
- Copy of Passbook
- Attested letter approved by the school headmaster for identity confirmation
How to Apply for Beti Hai Anmol Yojana 2022?
Under Beti Hai Anmol Yojna 2022, there are two modes of applying for the scholarship. Applicants can apply through an online or offline application process.
Online Application Process
Applicants need to follow the steps mentioned below to apply online:
- Visit the official website of Himachal E-District
- Click on the Beti Hai Anmol Yojna on the home page
- Click on the ‘sign up’ tab
- Fill in all the required details in the application form
- Click on the ‘Submit’ icon
After the registration process is successfully completed, login and continue with the following process.
- Click on the login to apply link
- Enter all the details and click on ‘Submit’
- Fill out the form for Beti Hai Anmol Yojna
- Attach the required documents
- Click on the ‘Submit’ icon
Offline Application Process
Applicants need to follow the steps mentioned below to apply offline:
- First, click on the link to download the application form
- Download and print the application form
- Fill out the required details carefully in the form
- Attach the attested copies of the required documents
- Submit the form at Anganwadi Center, Child Development Project Office (CDPO), or Lok Mitra Kendra
Note: For further details about Beti Hai Anmol Yojna, applicants can reach the helpline number 18001808076. Also, students can send any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To read this article in Hindi, please click here.
Beti Hai Anmol Yojana – FAQs
What are the eligibility criteria for HP Beti Hai Anmol Yojna?
Applicants must have a below poverty line (BPL) card and domicile of Himachal Pradesh. A girl student of Classes 1 to 12 can avail the benefits of the scheme.
Is Beti Hai Anmol Yojna available for three girl children of the same family?
No, only two girls from the same family can get benefits from this scheme.
How to fill out the form for Beti Hai Anmol Yojna?
Applicants can fill out the form through the official website of Himachal E-District. edistrict.hp.gov.in.
Is there any option of re-edit in the online form?
Yes, the application form can be edited before submission.
Who are the beneficiaries of Beti Hai Anmol Yojna?
Girl children in Himachal Pradesh can get the benefits of this scheme.