Pioneered in December 2014 by the Andhra Pradesh government, the Andhra Pradesh Brahmin Welfare Corporation Scholarship provides educational upliftment for the poor Brahmins in Andhra Pradesh. In other words, the main objective of this government-owned organization is to provide the intellectual and financial support to the financially-weaker Brahmin students in Andhra Pradesh. There are various scholarship schemes enlisted on the official portal of Andhra Pradesh Brahmin Welfare Corporation which serves different and distinct purposes.
The key objectives of the Andhra Pradesh Brahmin Welfare Corporation Scholarship are –
There are various schemes available at the Andhra Pradesh Brahmin Welfare Corporation Portal. Given below is a brief description of them-
1. Vedavyasa Scheme – This scheme is for those poor Brahmin students in Andhra Pradesh who seek a quality full time vedic education but do not have sufficient resources to fund their education.
2. Gayathri Scheme – This scheme encourages “Academic Excellence” among Brahmin youth. Through this scheme, the Brahmin toppers in recognised and reputed schools/institutes are given financial assistance to pursue higher studies.
3. Bharati Scheme – This scheme helps the financially-weaker Brahmin students to continue their education by providing them with one-time financial assistance.
4. Vasishta Scheme – This scheme encourages the poor Brahmin students to appear in the competitive exams by providing them with coaching facilities from approved institutions.
5. Dronacharya Scheme – This scheme helps in inculcating skills in unemployed Brahmin youth and also assists them to get employed.
6. Chanakya Scheme – This scheme encourages the financially-weaker Brahmin youth to expand their existing micro enterprises. Thus, IT promotes entrepreneurship ideas amongst poor Brahmin youth.
7. Kalyanamastu Pathakam Scheme – This scheme helps the brides to learn vedic culture, especially those who are married to a man in the profession of purohitam or Veda-Parayanam.
8. Kashyapa Scheme – This scheme helps in providing food and shelter expenses for the widows, orphan, differently-abled and elderly Brahmins through monthly pensions.
9. Garuda Scheme – Through this scheme, financial assistance for funeral of a deceased Brahmin is provided, mainly because families of the deceased do not have enough funds to bear the expenses of the same.
10. Bhargava Scheme – This scheme helps in providing the financial assistance to individuals/an organization/Brahmin group who are making efforts in the upliftment of the Brahmin community.
Aspiring candidates who seek to apply for a scholarship/scheme at the Andhra Pradesh Brahmin Welfare Corporation must follow the steps given below-
Note- A registration ID/number will be generated after the successful completion of the registration/application process of the concerned scheme. Remember it for future login purposes and also for knowing the real time application status of your applied scheme.
Candidates who have successfully completed the application/registration process for the desired scheme at the portal can login with the help of steps given below-
Applicants who have forgotten their registration ID or password can easily retrieve it with the help of steps given below-
Andhra Pradesh Brahmin Welfare Corporation Scholarship portal provides a highly credible facility for the applicants through which they can easily know the real time application status of their applied scheme. They can access this facility with the help of the steps given below-
Yes, only Brahmins are eligible for the Andhra Pradesh Brahmin Welfare Corporation Scholarship. However, they must satisfy the eligibility criteria for the desired scheme and must be the domicile-holders of Andhra Pradesh.
No, there is no registration fee required for applying at the Andhra Pradesh Brahmin Welfare Corporation portal.
Yes, it is mandatory for an applicant to complete the KYC of Aadhar before applying for the desired scheme. You must authenticate your aadhar card before registering at the portal.
To know the real time status of your application at the Andhra Pradesh Brahmin Welfare Corporation portal, you must follow the steps given below-
Lucknow, January 15, 2021: Students of Uttar Pradesh will start getting scholarship money from January…
Is there a financial problem that is stopping you to pursue your education after Class…
The last date to apply for different central sector scholarships for academic year 2020-21 on…
Government Scholarships – With an objective to make education accessible for all, the government of…
The Education Department has extended the last date to apply for government post-matric scholarship scheme…
Delhi Scholarship – The Government of Delhi offers various scholarships to the domiciled students of…