Students, who are willing to pursue Master of Science (MS) course in Digital Marketing or Hospitality and Luxury Business Management have a bright chance here. Lotus Business School (LBS) in collaboration with the College De Paris, France, is offering Indo-French Meritorious Scholarship 2018 to attract talented meritorious students from India for both the courses. Students enrolled in this course will have the opportunity to study in Paris — one of the world’s biggest business centres.
More about the scholarship
- The LBS is a premier business school that promotes French education in India. As part of this program, the school offers two kinds of courses such as MS in Digital Marketing, and MS in Hospitality and Luxury Business Management.
- The master’s program (MS) in both the courses will be conducted in one year with two semesters.
- The first semester will be covered in 4 months at the LBS campus in India, while the second semester and internship will be covered in 12 months at College De Paris in France.
- Total college program fee is approximately 11800 euros for the complete program. In all, only 20 seats are available for this scholarship.
- The application for the scholarship was commenced on May 20, 2018.
- The scholarship application submission deadline is July 10, 2018.
- The LBS admission application deadline is July 20, 2018.
- The conditional admission offer letter should be submitted within 7 days of application submission.
- The classes for the two courses will begin on July 25.
What are the benefits?
The value of the merit scholarship is 10 to 25% of the course fee for both the courses. However, the scholarship can be extended beyond 25 % for extraordinary candidates in exceptional cases.
The LBS is offering this scholarship as a discount for college tuition fees in both the courses.
- Applicants with a degree in Graduation from any recognized university in India can apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants who have scored more than 60% marks in Class 10, 12, Degree can also apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants holding basic French language certification or 6.0 bands in IELTS will have an advantage during the selection process.
How to apply?
The application process for this scholarship involves two steps. In step one, aspiring candidates can apply for this scholarship online. Based on their merit, they will be shortlisted for short telephonic interview round. And in step two, selected candidates (post interview) can apply again for LBS admission application form to receive conditional admission offer letter.
Candidates will be evaluated based on five parameters such as academic performance and relevance of the course applied, work experience, French language proficiency level, financial ability, motivation and adaptability. Apart from this, two rounds of interview (from India and France) will be conducted over phone/ skype.
Important documents to submit
To apply for this scholarship, aspiring candidates need to submit Class 10 certificate, Class 12 certificate, graduation degree certificate, graduation mark memos, work experience letters (if any), language certificates (English, French or any European Language only), statement of purpose, Aadhaar card, and passport.