Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Portal of Punjab is a government-run online platform which provides students with scholarship information, an easy application & submission process and various other services. Managed by the Government of Punjab, Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Portal specifically caters to the needs of domiciled students of Punjab who belong to different categories and are studying at the post-matric level.
This article has covered all the features and details of the Dr Ambedkar Scholarship portal of Punjab. These details include the list of scholarships available to Punjab students, courses applicable for scholarships, student log in details and more.
- Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Portal of Punjab for 2022-23 is now open.
- The last date for Institutes to forward complete cases after corrections to the approving authority/sanctioning authorities (Fresh and Renewal) (SC) is October 15, 2022.
- The last date for the approving authority to send online proposals to line departments/sanctioning departments for scholarships (SC) is October 31, 2022.
- The last date for line departments sanctioning departments to send online proposals to Welfare Department for Scholarship (SC) is November 10, 2022.
Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Portal of Punjab – List of Scholarships
The students of Punjab who are pursuing education at post matriculation level can find the scholarships as per their requirements on Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Portal. Students also get to know about the application period and the departments/institutions that provide scholarships. Find all these details in the table given below.
List of Scholarships
|Scholarship Name||Provider||Application Period*|
|Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students, Punjab||Department of Welfare of Scheduled Caste & Backward Classes, Punjab||November to January|
|Post Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Punjab||Department of Welfare of Scheduled Caste & Backward Classes, Punjab||November to January|
* The application period mentioned above is tentative and subject to change at the discretion of the scholarship provider.
Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Portal of Punjab – Application Process
Most students find the offline application process tedious. To solve this problem and ease the scholarship application process, the Government of Punjab has started Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Portal of Punjab which allows students to fill out and submit their application online. Given below are the steps on how to complete the application process through the scholarship portal.
Step 1: Visit the official website of Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Portal of Punjab Government.
Step 2: Now, click on ‘Student Registration’ to register on the portal as a new user. A username and password will be generated upon registering.
Step 3: Click on ‘Registered Student’s Login’ to log on to the portal by using the registered username and password.
Step 4: Now, click on ‘Apply for scholarship’.
Step 5: Fill in all the required details in the form and then click on ‘Register Scholarship Application Form’ to submit.
Step 6: Now, click on the tab given on the left side of the application form and upload all the necessary documents in support of the applicant’s credentials.
Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Portal of Punjab – Important Features
Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Portal features several services. Students can easily apply for a scholarship through this portal. They can also find information regarding registered institutes, a list of courses applicable for scholarships, scholarship details and more. Given below is the list of features that the Dr Ambedkar scholarship portal offers to its users.
- Students can find out about the registered institutes and their profiles on the portal.
- There’s also the list of all the courses that are applicable for scholarships along with their branches.
- The users can also find out about the fee structure of the registered courses.
- All the details about the post-matric scholarship schemes can be obtained from the portal.
- There’s also a tab of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) where applicants and institutes can find answers to all the important questions regarding scholarships. For example, last application submission date, required documents, applicant’s ID/password, how to register a new institute, loss of password & user ID, etc.
- Students can also track their scholarship application form through Dr Ambedkar Scholarship Portal.
Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Portal of Punjab – FAQs
Q. How can students track their scholarship application status on the Dr. Ambedkar Scholarship Portal of Punjab?
To check the application status, the students need to log in to their user dashboard. Thereafter, they are required to click on the “Edit-Lock-Print Application” button and select the option of “Track Status”. The latest/current status of the scholarship application will appear on the screen.
Q. What happens when a student forgets his/her application ID/password?
If a student forgets his/her application ID/password, he/she can recover it by using the “Registered Students: Recover your Password” button on the login page. The students are required to fill in details like name, date of birth, mobile number and email id as filled initially at the time of registration.
Q. Should students apply again for the renewal of the scholarship?
Yes, the registered students need to apply again for the renewal of scholarships.