MNIT Jaipur Department of Computer Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by February, 2022. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur invites applications for MNIT Jaipur Department of Computer Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 from ME/MTech degree holders. The fellows will be required to work in the DST research project entitled, “Automated Glaucoma Detection and Analysis in Retinal Fundus Images Using Deep Learning Algorithms". The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
MNIT Jaipur Department of Computer Science and Engineering Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) 2021 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Have an ME/MTech or equivalent degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Electronics/Electrical Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent degree in related fields
- Have GATE/NET or equivalent qualification
- Have knowledge in machine learning, deep learning and image processing
- Have good knowledge of computer programming (Python/MATLAB is preferable)
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
The selected fellows will receive a fellowship of INR 31,000 per month.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application format.
Step 3: Fill in all required details in the application and attach relevant documents.
Step 4: The scanned copies of the filled application form along with the relevant documents must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 05th March 2021
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview. A selection committee of MNIT Jaipur reserves all the right to fix suitable criteria for shortlisting the eligible candidates.
Terms and Conditions
- No TA/DA will be provided for appearing in the interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail with the date. Candidates are advised to check their emails regularly.
- The selected candidate shall be encouraged to register for PhD programme at MNIT Jaipur.
Note- HRA may be offered after receiving approval from SERB, DST.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more