The Cadence Scholarship Program 2022-23
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
The Cadence Scholarship program was conceptualized and implemented with the support of Cadence Design Systems Private Limited & Concern India Foundation to address the issue of retaining talented students from the less privileged section of the society in the academic cycle for better livelihood.
Under this scholarship, the students pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate courses in Delhi-NCR, Bangalore, Ahmedabad and Pune regions will receive financial support for their key educational expenses like course fees, hostel charges, books, etc.
Launched in 2016, the scholarship programme has benefitted a total of 333 deserving students from the regions specified. It has enabled them to pursue various degree/professional courses like, B.Tech, MBBS, BDS, Hotel Management etc. and helped them pursue their dreams.
The Cadence Scholarship Program 2022-23
- Open for residents of Delhi-NCR, Bangalore, Ahmedabad and Pune only.
- For Undergraduate courses: Applicants must have successfully passed Class 12 with a minimum overall score of 60%. (NOTE: Candidates who are currently studying in Class 12 can also apply on the basis of their previous record.)
- For Postgraduate courses: Applicants must have successfully completed graduation or be in the final year of their graduate program.
- They must come from a lower-income group.
NOTE: Students who are already pursuing graduation or postgraduation courses are not eligible.
Financial support for key educational expenses like course fees, hostel charges, books, and conveyance (in exceptional cases).
- Details of two references who have agreed to give a recommendation (They must not be related to the applicants and should have direct knowledge of their character)
- Recent passport size photograph of the applicant
NOTE: Duly signed Recommendation letters/Character certificates from the two references should be emailed to - email@example.com (if the applicants have any).
How can you apply?
Follow the steps below to apply –
Step 1: Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
Step 2: Log in to Buddy4Study with your registered ID.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – register with your Email/Mobile/Facebook/Gmail account.
Step 3: A google application form will open.
Step 4: Fill in all required details and upload necessary documents.
Step 5: Submit the application.
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
9953991061 (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 6PM)firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for this scholarship?
The selection of scholars for the Cadence Scholarship Program involves a multi-stage process as detailed below –
- Shortlisting of applications
- Document verification
- Online interview - three rounds
I am currently studying in Class 12. Can I apply for this scholarship?
Yes, you can apply for this scholarship.
Is there any minimum percentage requirement for students enrolling in postgraduate courses?
No, there is no minimum percentage requirement for such students. In this case, the students are just required to have successfully passed their graduation.
I am still studying in the final year of my graduation. Can I apply?
Yes, the students in the final year of their graduation can also apply.
Ask your question and our scholarship support will get back to you?
I am completing my 12th and I have applied for this scholarship. Please let me know where can I find my application and what is the next process?
Asked by Rosen Monica on 12-May-2022
s akhil on 16-May-2022
Once you have submitted your scholarship application, you can track its application status online by logging into the user dashboard of its respective portal. Furthermore, you will be notified about the selection via email or SMS, if selected.
I have completed my B.Tech in 2021, and now I am planning to do PGDM in 2022, I am selected for admission to an institute. Am I eligible for The Cadence Scholarship Program 2022- 23?
Asked by Tushar Mehndiratta on 13-Apr-2022
s akhil on 13-Apr-2022
Kindly suggest you visit our website and apply it according to your eligibility.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more