Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship for Women Engineering Students 2023
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
‘Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship for Women Engineering Students’ is an initiative of Rolls-Royce India Pvt. Ltd. to financially support meritorious girl students in completing their engineering program. The scholarship is aimed at helping girl students studying in the 1st/2nd/3rd year of undergraduate engineering degree program at an AICTE-recognized institution in India. The eligible girl students are entitled to receive a scholarship of INR 35,000 to cover the academic expenses during their engineering program. In addition to providing financial assistance through this scholarship, the program extends mentorship support to eligible applicants from the top professionals at Rolls-Royce India.
Rolls-Royce India, in line with its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives, is offering this scholarship to support and encourage students interested in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (STEM) disciplines. Additionally, the company actively operates various initiatives to advocate for STEM education programs and nurture skill development.
Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship for Women Engineering Students 2023-24
- Girl students who are currently studying in the 1st/2nd/3rd year of the engineering degree program (in fields like Aerospace, Marine, Electronics, Computers, etc.) at AICTE-recognized institutions are eligible.
- The applicants must have scored more than 60% marks in their Class 10 and 12 board exams.
- Annual family income must not exceed INR 4 lakh per annum.
- Open for students from Pan India
- Applications are also open for female scholars who have previously received the 'Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship for Women Engineering Students' in 2022 and are currently in their 4th year of engineering degree program.
- Preference will be given to individuals belonging to special categories such as those with physical disabilities, single parents, and orphans.
Selected scholars will also received one-to-one and one-to-many mentorship sessions, webinars/workshops from industry experts at Rolls-Royce India. The webinar topics are as follows:
- Importance of time management
- Dealing with stress
- Growth mindset & habits
- Staying motivated
- Positive psychology
- Skill enhancement (English communication, CV writing, interview)
- Personality development
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar card
- Current academic year admission proof [AY 2023-24 (college ID card/admission fees receipt, Bonafide certificate/ admission letter, etc.)]
- Class 10 and Class 12 marksheet (self-attested copy)
- Previous academic year marksheet (2022-23)
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
- Family income proof (any of the three proofs given below):
- Income Proof issued by Gram Panchayat/Ward Counsellor/Sarpanch
- Income Proof issued by SDM/DM/CO/Tehsildar
- Salary slip
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered - Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship for Women Engineering Students’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in the application are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Previous Year Scholarships And Results
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
011-430-92248(Ext-152) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 06:00 PM (IST))firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for this scholarship program?
The selection of scholars for the Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship for Women Engineering Students involves a multi-stage process. The scholars will be selected after a thorough assessment of percentile ranking based on previous class performance, family income, and academic background of all the applicants. The key steps of the selection process are mentioned below:
- Screening of scholarship applications based on merit and financial need
- Document verification
- Telephonic interviews for further shortlisting of candidates
- Face-to-face interview for final selection (if required)
I am currently studying in the final year of B.Tech. program. Can I apply for this scholarship?
Yes, you may apply for this scholarship provided you are already a recipient of 'Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship for Women Engineering Students'.
Is it a one-time scholarship or renewable?
The scholarship is awarded as a one-time opportunity for students to pursue their undergraduate engineering program. However, applications are also open for female scholars who have previously received the 'Rolls-Royce Unnati Scholarship for Women Engineering Students' in 2022 and are currently in their 4th year of engineering degree program.
How will the scholarship amount be disbursed if I am selected for this program?
Upon selection, the scholarship amount will be disbursed directly to the bank account of the scholars.
Is there any minimum percentage required to apply for the mentorship program?
No. there is no minimum percentage required to be eligible for the Rolls-Royce Unnati Mentoring program. The only requirement is that applicants should be enrolled in the 1st/2nd/3rd year of the Engineering degree program at AICTE-recognized institutions.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more