IIT Indore Department of Mechanical Engineering (DME) Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) 2021
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
About the Program
Indian Institute of Technology, Indore invites applications for the IIT Indore Department of Mechanical Engineering (DME) Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) 2021 from M.Tech/ME degree holders. The fellowship is meant for the project titled, “Characterizing the Flexoelectric Phenomena in Monolayer/layered Hexagonal Boron Nitride Nanosheets and Development of their Nanoelectromechanical Systems”. The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 35,000 per month plus 16% HRA as per SERB-DST norms.
IIT Indore Department of Mechanical Engineering (DME) Senior Research Fellowship (SRF) 2021 Deadline30-Jun-2021
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold an M.Tech/ME degree in Solid Mechanics or Applied Mechanics or Design or Nanotechnology or Nanoscience with two years of research experience in the project-specific field
- Have exposure to molecular and first-principle modeling of solid nanomaterials, as well as simulation, works on boron and carbon-based nanostructures (encouraged to apply)
The selected candidate will receive a fellowship of INR 35,000 per month plus 16% HRA as per SERB-DST norms.
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the "Apply Now" button below and read all details.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Submit two pages write-up and a detailed CV to Dr. Shailesh Kundalwal (email@example.com)
The subject line is “Application for SRF position in SERB-DST project”.
Application Deadline: 30th June 2021
There is no deadline for the application and this recruitment advertisement will remain active until the position is filled.
The selection of the candidate will be made based on the applicant's performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email for an online interview.
- Kindly mention the work experience in detail of related fields.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more