IISER Mohali Junior Research Fellowship in RNA Splicing 2020
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
This scholarship is closed for further applications. It is expected to be launched by June, 2021. You can follow this scholarship for further updates.
Meanwhile, browse our featured scholarships and other related scholarships while you wait for the launch of this scholarship.
About the Program
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Mohali invites applications for IISER Mohali Junior Research Fellowship in RNA Splicing 2020 from Master's degree holders in any branch of Life Sciences. The fellowship is meant for the project entitled, "Regulation of RNA splicing in Schizosaccharomyces pombe". The selected fellows will receive a monthly salary as per DST norms.
IISER Mohali Junior Research Fellowship in RNA Splicing 2020 DeadlineClosed
To be eligible, an applicant must -
- Hold a Master's degree in any branch of Life Sciences with a good academic record
- Have a minimum of one-year research experience in the relevant field
The selected fellows will receive a monthly salary as per DST norms.
- Academic qualification proof
- Research experience proof
How can you apply?
Eligible candidates can apply for the fellowship by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Click on the 'Apply Now' button below and read all details.
Step 2: Prepare the application in a PDF file and send it by email to Dr. Shravan Kumar Mishra at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application deadline: 14th August 2020
The selection will be based on the applicant's performance in the interview. The shortlisted candidates will be called for an online interview in the third week of August 2020.
Terms and Conditions
- The fellowship is tenable for 3 months (extendable up to 6 months after review).
- Since the position is for a short duration for completing a project, only candidates with experience outlined above are encouraged to apply.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more