Nikon Scholarship Program 2023-24
Follow this page to get timely alerts on
- Latest announcement about this scholarship
- Updates on scholarship deadline extension
- Notification of scholarship result declaration
Add appropriate tags
Nikon Scholarship Program 2023-24 is an initiative of Nikon India Private Limited to financially support students from underprivileged sections of society to pursue photography-related courses. The scholarship has been designed to help students who have completed their Class 12 and are enrolled in photography-related courses with a duration of three months or more.
Nikon India Private Limited, a world leader in imaging and optics, is offering this scholarship in line with its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives aimed at empowering individuals and strengthening society. Over the years, the company has been running several initiatives focusing on promoting education, including special education and employment-enhancing vocational skills.
Source: Nikon India Private Limited
Nikon Scholarship Program 2023-24
- Open for students pursuing photography-related courses with a duration of three months or more.
- The students must have passed Class 12.
- The annual income of the family should be less than INR 6 lakh.
- Children of Nikon India Private Limited/Buddy4Study employees are not eligible for this program.
- Open to Indian nationals only.
Up to INR 1 lakh
- Photo identity proof (Aadhaar Card)
- Passport-size photograph of the applicant
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate issued by government authority/BPL certificate/salary slips, etc.)
- Proof of admission (College ID card/bonafide certificate, etc.)
- Current academic year fee receipt
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant (canceled cheque/passbook copy)
- Marksheets or grade cards of the preceding class
- Disability and Caste certificate (if applicable)
How can you apply?
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land on the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If you are not registered on Buddy4Study, you can register using your email, mobile, or Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Nikon Scholarship Program 2023-24’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Previous Year Scholarships And Results
In case of any queries, please reach out to:
011-430-92248 (Ext-173) (Monday to Friday - 10:00AM to 6PM)firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for this scholarship?
The selection of scholars for the Nikon Scholarship Program 2023-24 involves a multi-stage process. The scholars will be selected based on their family income and academic background. The key steps of the selection process are mentioned below:
- Screening of scholarship applications based on financial need and academic background
- Telephonic interviews for further shortlisting of candidates
- Face-to-face interview for final selection (if required)
I have completed my graduation and am now pursuing my Certification in Photography. Can I apply?
Yes. If the duration of your course is 3 months or above, you can apply for this scholarship.
Is there any minimum percentage requirement to apply for this scholarship?
No. There is no minimum percentage requirement to be eligible for this scholarship. The applicants just need to have passed their Class 12 examination.
All the information provided here is for reference purpose only. While we strive to list all scholarships for benefit of students, Buddy4Study does not guarantee the accuracy of the data published here. For official information, please refer to the official website. read more