Ecochic Design Award 2017 invites application for the applicants whose age are 18 years or above as on 3 April 2017 and having less than 3 years professional fashion design experience or are a fashion design student in any year at an educational institution in Asia, Europe or the USA at the time of application. The winner will get the opportunity to join a team of fashion game-changers to assist in creating an upcycled capsule collection for BYT.
- Age 18 years or above as on 3 April 2017.
- Living in Asia, Europe or the USA at the time of application and have a valid ID/passport/visa/residence permit.
- Having less than 3 years professional fashion design experience or are a fashion design student in any year at an educational institution in Asia, Europe or the USA at the time of application.
- Applicants can apply as an individual (group applications are not permitted).
How to apply?
The application can be done online with the following steps:
Step 1: Click here to apply.
Step 2: Select display application form in English.
Step 3: There are 8 parts to fill the form: select the eligibility.
Step 4: Enter all the personal details, education and working experience.
Step 5: Upload portfolio, competition designs.
Step 6: Enter the statements and confirmation.
Step 7: Submit.
- 2 May 2017: 24 semi-finalists announced on www.ecochicdesignaward.com semi-final.
- 25 May 2017: 10 finalists announced on www.ecochicdesignaward.com final.
- 3 July 2017: Deadline for finalists’ online submission of their work-in-progress report.
- 24 July 2017: Deadline for finalists to send their completed competition collection to Hong Kong.
- 3 September 2017: Finalists arrive in Hong Kong.
- 4-7 September 2017: Finalists attend The Redress Forum.
- 8 September 2017: Grand Final fashion show and winners announced.
- 9 September 2017: Finalists depart Hong Kong.
- October-December 2017: Touring international exhibition.
When submitting the application:
- Images for upload must not exceed 50MB.
- After submitting the application, designers will receive an email confirmation.
- Should applicant need to submit additional information to support his/her application, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please make sure you specify his/her name, country, and the date of application submission.
No documents available.